PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:30:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

This is killing me!

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

I do not hvae 50 post in here yet and I have some pm's and can not answer them.   IT IS KILLING ME!.....   I hope I do not get kicked out of here because I use all the information that I get here. and that is a lot. BUT I am going to have to get my post up to 50 somehow.

Jackpotloser

heavenly

haha this is a problem for me too. i try only to post when i have something important to add to a conversation but i guess i need to be more chatty  :D

tigereyes

I'm having this same problem too. Does anyone know how many posts you need to have before you can send pm's. I thought I heard that it was 50 you needed. Am I wrong?

adamsmom

i think it is 50...lol i have the same problem....we should start a thread just for people like us who just want to get up their 50 posts O0

adamsmom

but i dont think others would like that very much   lol just a silly idea

Helen

Just jump in and reply to other posts. Those 50 will add up quickly.  O0

tigereyes

Thanks for the reply. I think a lot of people have this problem right now. It's too bad that you can't send pm's before you hit 50 posts. I guess we all have to chat more to get them up lol.

undercoverangel

I can be a little annoying, but the reason is to help protect the members of PC.  Hopefully keep Pogo spies from finding out who is who.  Good luck to all of you trying to reach the 50. ;D

adamsmom

i need some of that luck  lol im still working hard at it!!!

langtma532

Don't feel bad I just started on here, and have no clue, but if I need 50 or whatever amount, I guess I can work on it.  LOL
Can anyone tell me why we need that many posts?

Terrie

undercoverangel

You have to have 50 post before you can PM (private message) to others here on the forum.  So say you need help with a challenge or something, you can private message a person your information.  Just use caution when doing so.  And don't even post pogo names inside the forum itself.

SANATA

yes never put your pogo name in here big bad evil pogo is lurking in here ;D

bobby

Bree

Yes it is 50 posts you need to PM another person.  If you keep posting you will get to 50 pretty easy, so to all of you that need 50 posts....Good Luck and keep on posting.

Yes Bobby, guest can see the forum.

RC

Is the PM option such a big deal here, especially for people who have apparently not been around too long or haven't had much to say, in order to get up to 50 posts yet? I have seen this thread and the others that were nothing more than people posting unnecessarily for the lone goal of upping their post number to 50. I don't see the point, is there that much that you need told to you in a private message, and the need to PM back, that you can't get from the normal posts in the forum? I've been here quite awhile now, and have well over the number, and I think I have maybe gotten 1 or possibly 2 PM's in that whole time, and have not had a need to send one. If you don't have the required posts yet, and are in such a need for a private message, why not just allow your regular IM icons, i.e MSN, AOL, Yahoo, to show so people can IM you that way? If you need it so bad.

Not that I would want to be some kind of meanie or whatever, but if I was someone who was the person overseeing a site like this and people were making meaningless posts just to up their number, I would probably end up deleting that whole thread and their posts just to deter that kind of thing. It seems like a waste to have so many posts that amount to nothing.. it's like being in chat and having someone scrolling or taking up the whole chat with endless drivel.. makes ya wanna slap someone lol.. no offense or anything.

heavenly

personally i do not post my aim or yahoo screen names in my profile because i don't want random strangers contacting me. except for a couple times i try to post only when i have something good to add...i am not likely to be the 14th person saying "thanks for posting that new badge!"(not that that is bad it is just not my style) so my post count is still low even though i have been here for many months

i think a thread like this is no more annoying than 3 pages of arguments about football or hockey which i used to see ALL the time!  :D

undercoverangel

RC, some people want the PM option for different reasons.  This weeks challenge is a good example of why I would like to have the PM option.  I have seen a number of people asking for help in spades.  I would love to offer my help to them.  But I have no way to do so at this time.  I guard my identity very carefully.  For that reason I would never put my msn/aim/yahoo identity out in the public.  If I ever hit that magic 50 post number I would be glad to offer my help to others I have seen on the board for a while.  I have been a member of this forum for a few months now.  I normally come on and check the messages, look at the new graphics, and make notes of the tips and hints for playing games.  I, like many others, do not feel the need to post a thank you for an image or tip that already has 2 pages of this.  I try to not post unless I have something to add to the discussion going on.  If you do not like this type of thread, it is very easy not to read it.  I pick and choose the topics I will read each day.  If someone if trying to hit the number of post they need to get the PM option, it is really not hurting anyone.  I'm sorry if you take offense to this, but it is just the way I see things.

Da Angel

adamsmom

the reason i wanted to get my posts up to 50 is so i could receive/give help on some of the challenges/badges on pogo.....sorry if u dont like it, but i for one dont really care what u think, im just trying to lend a hand  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview