PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:36:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Games you hate.

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

What pogo GAME do you hate the most?   :(          I had to go back and respell it. lol
I think most of the new games they are making now if for a 6 year old.  Is it just me?   ;D

Cheater4Life

i really hate playing greenback bayou. there is not to much of a challenge to it, to me, it seems like a luck of the draw as to where your frogs and flies end up. also, it is not a very high scoring game.

there are some games i like playing but i don't like the way everyone is treated in the chat areas. fortune bingo is the harshest playing environmet i know of. it is a game best played with chat off. some of the card games like pinochle where you have the chance of making an honest mistake by throwing the wrong card or heaven forbid, overbid. you will be ostricized by your opponent. i saw one person we were playing against the other day react to their partners incorrect bid by bidding 500. this caused their rating to plummet since it was unobtainable. the person that bid to 500 joined the game late, so their rating was uneffected.

just my oppinion....

SANATA

as soon as u tell me what a mege is ill let u know ;D ;D ;D ;D

who me?

No contest, for me its.... payday freecell  I despise that game  >:(
And just my luck its next weeks challenge too  :(
Thats o.k  though, because Oscar is getting a visit from me real soon, that auto is as good as mine >:D

Julie

lambchops

I hate:

Spider Solitaire
Freecell
Texas Hold 'em

There are others I only mildly despise.

heavenly

i hate turbo 21 because i'm just no good at it. there are lots of games i don't enjoy because they are just tedious and boring (greenback bayou, dice derby, fortune bingo)

i actually really like payday freecell i guess i am a weirdo  ;)

tja7704

I don't like sweet tooth.  Seems like I should be using a pacifier while playing... ::)

Lish

freecell, chess/checkers, greenback and backgammon are the worst.

Tamelia

with doing some of these challenges...it would be so much easier for me to list the games I like! LOL ;D

Lish

Quote from: Tamelia on January 06, 2006, 06:51:29 AM
with doing some of these challenges...it would be so much easier for me to list the games I like! LOL ;D
I hear you there lol

wattsmyname

Ethan_Hawley

Backgammon...definitely.  Just don't like how you can't "practice with robots".  Makes challenges harder for me, the 'bots are dumb usually.

Laurie-Anne

I hate backgammon too. Thats where the DB comes in mighty handy.

mailwench

Fluffy756

spades,hearts, those kind of games. I do love poker lol.....

fluffy

River Tam

Stack 'Em
Greenback Bayou

Payday Freecell and First Class Solitaire are okay games...just annoying because even though I'm good at both games generally I have a rough time with them on Pogo.

TwistofF8

for me its Dice Derby. around around around around around.   geez I get dizzy

adamsmom

lol I like the idea of listing which ones i DO like instead of the many many many I DON'T  :P...so here goes- lottso, hold em, canasta, jungle gin, qwerty, and VofA  lol even tho most people hate it!!!

Melissa

Games I Detest:

Fortune Bingo
Greenback Bayou
Mahjong Garden
Chess because I don't know how to play :)
Sweet Tooth

Games I Love:

Lottso
Swashbucks
Canasta
Qwerty
Battle Phlinx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview