PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:12:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Games you hate.

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

undercoverangel

I don't have a game that I just out and out hate.  There are some I don't care that much for (green back and dice derby topping that list), but others I thought I would hate and once I figured out how to play them I actually like the games (canasta and pinochle being 2 good examples there)  I love poker.  But most games I only play with certain friends or against the bots.  I don't like playing people in general on Pogo because there are so many rude, disrespectful, down right hateful people.  The worst games for attitude from other players are Bingo and Team Lottso.

Da Angel

harley89

greenback bayou and harvest mania and stackers and after prem challenge peguin blocks

somuchfun

SouthPadreIsland

I don't care for the challenges where you have to win so many rated games to win.  When those particular games are related to a challenge I just do not attempt them.  I always seem to get into a room where there is too much whining and griping; that it makes those games -BITE!  Otherwise I enjoy most of the games - favorite being PoppaZoppa!   :D

sassygal

There are a lot of games that I enjoy.
My kid really enjoys the dice racing game (can't remember game names tonight for anything).

Bingo is OK because I can easily play that while doing somethign else too- there is enough time usually to catch up and you only have to pay close attention as the game comes near to the end. So I usually try to do Bingo when I'm shopping online or something else also.

I do not like the greenback bayou one- the frog jumping one- it's just pointless and no skill and boring as all get out.

I tend to like the word ones.

The ones I really don't like tend to be the ones that are challenges for the week. LOL. I get tired of only playing the same game for a week. And without autos it often takes me that long to get all three badges. I work on limited time and energy. lol.

kgansor

i hate WWW and word whomp, thats why i finished those first. i make alot of sense lol. but thanks alot to the autos  O0

*Angel*

Quote from: kgansor on January 07, 2006, 11:22:24 PM
i hate WWW and word whomp, thats why i finished those first. i make alot of sense lol. but thanks alot to the autos  O0

I have to agree.  I hate both of those.  I also hate Tri peaks.

kgansor

i like tri-peaks it just takes way too long to get through ranks.

*Angel*

Quote from: kgansor on January 08, 2006, 12:17:53 AM

Maybe that is what I hate about it.  ::)

justahumping

and just 3 game badges? that was a bad one. but better than Pop Fu,  just one game badge.....

*Angel*

Quote from: justahumping on January 08, 2006, 03:31:08 AM

and just 3 game badges? that was a bad one. but better than Pop Fu,  just one game badge.....

Yes, they were cheap with the badges on those two games.  :-\

SANATA

i hate the frog game but i did here pogo making badges for that game eat 10000 flys for rank 10 20000 rank 20 40000 rank 30 80000 40 3 million rank 50 ;D

bubblegum

i'll just take deep fried frog legs thank you though

Spooks

I hate Greenback, WW, WWW, Stack 'Em, and Spades, Hearts and all the other games I can't win. Hehehehe

frumplebuns

Pogo Games that I strongly dislike:

1. Greenback Bayou
2. Stack'em
3. 6th Street Omaha
4. Harvest Mania
5. Pop-Fu . . . can't believe ONLY ONE badge in there . . . same with Word Whomp Whackdown
6. Perfect Pair . . . mainly because I get too many go back spaces cards in a row.

Happy Gaming
;)

*~Peri~*

justahumping

Quote from: bubblegum on January 08, 2006, 03:59:40 AM
i'll just take deep fried frog legs thank you though

someone say frog legs?  I am there

ihateusernames

i think it's easier to list the ones i do like, lol. that would be jigsaw and ride the tide

ME4SPADES_

well i like them all the least is dice derby and the frog when they go overboard on the badges to get for them but ok with them all but that is where are friends come in handy lol   i just say rock in roll friend have fun lol

krakka

canasta
dice derby
fortune bingo
penguin blocks
pop fu- i dont think ill ever play that game again
tri-peaks
and i despise ride the tide... that game cheats me every time... i stat to put higher on Queens cuz i always get kings or aces

-krakka

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview