PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:42:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Games you hate.

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Quote from: badgeaddict on January 08, 2006, 10:24:31 PM
Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 06, 2006, 04:42:25 AM
Definitely chess & stack'em >:( lol
chess is easy i got a 2500 rating and i have never lost a game lol use smart explorer and double broswe
lol good for you O0 But for me double browsing doesn't sweeten the pot, chess still sucks ;) ;D

*Angel*

Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 09, 2006, 05:01:22 AM
Quote from: **** on January 08, 2006, 10:24:31 PM
chess is easy i got a 2500 rating and i have never lost a game lol use smart explorer and double broswe
lol good for you O0 But for me double browsing doesn't sweeten the pot, chess still sucks ;) ;D

Agreed.  No offense but when I think of chess I think of nerds or older men.  ;)

Julie

lol I was actually was going to alter my post to mention that myself but you beat me to the punch ;D

badgeaddict

Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 09, 2006, 05:01:22 AM
Quote from: **** on January 08, 2006, 10:24:31 PM
hey i look like the biggest nerd but i can get beat with ease lol

*Angel*

Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 09, 2006, 05:07:59 AM
lol I was actually was going to alter my post to mention that myself but you beat me to the punch ;D

LOL  ;)

bussey1

I'm not real fond of stack em or word jong....I don't have rank badges in either one... I only play when there is a weekly challenge...I use to love rainy day spider but as much as I had to play to get to rank 50 I just can't bring myself to play it anymore!!!

Spooks

Aces Up and Texas Hold 'Em are now on my list of games I don't like

*Angel*

Quote from: Spooks on January 09, 2006, 05:43:38 AM
Aces Up and Texas Hold 'Em are now on my list of games I don't like

Aces Up has always been on my list.  I discriminate against games.  If it doesn't have badges I need I don't play it.   ;)

Spooks

Maybe I should try playing games that only have badges... Might go faster lol

Shady Lady

First Class Solitare and Greenback Bayou top my list.
Just had to win 50 games in solitare for my last 2003 badge ... I really don't like that game right now lol

justahumping

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 09, 2006, 10:03:46 AM
First Class Solitare and Greenback Bayou top my list.
Just had to win 50 games in solitare for my last 2003 badge ... I really don't like that game right now lol

I still have that one to do as well, I am not looking forward to it

zzigzzag

Greenback is by far the most stupid game in the universe!....they need to ditch it all together! I'd rather watch grass grow then play that game!

Lish

Quote from: zzigzzag on January 10, 2006, 02:22:48 PM
Greenback is by far the most stupid game in the universe!....they need to ditch it all together! I'd rather watch grass grow then play that game!

LOL I figured that was the general concensus! ;D

huggybear

greenback has to be the worst ever my 5 year old wont even play it!!!

Madonna

My sister and I just had a discussion on this...which is worse...a root canal or the frogs? We both agreed...the frogs...lmaoooooooo. ;D

babygurl424

i hate chess, checkers, stack em, harvest mania..i have grown to like a few others i use to hate..

Tamelia

Quote from: huggybear on January 11, 2006, 05:18:40 PM
greenback has to be the worst ever my 5 year old wont even play it!!!

my 9 yr old sat down to play it, that lasted all of about 5 minutes until I heard the "This is boring" ...

babygurl424

my 8 yr old son has never found on a game on pogo he doesn't like..his favs are penguin blocks and pop fu..but he has never played greenback..he plays some games better then me..lol

Momof5

I can not stand greenback bayou but my daughters love it, they always tell me to get the little "blue butt". lol Kids!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview