PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:23:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is wrong with people?!

Started by Lish,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

Someone just came into my poppit room, advertising badgehelp and talking about how they have a life because they use autos.  How stupid are they to come advertise that they cheat? ::)

Thunder

I bet someone made a report and that person will find out what a no no thay did.

Swámpßàby §

Opps..Someone forgot to take their medication today. Lol

jrp

wattsmyname

Sometimes people sign up for an account and get a guest pass so they can come into club room and advertise a product or service. This gets us all talking about them and a few will check them out. They use the account till it gets banned. Which is how I found out about Pogo Cheats. :-X

Country Lady

Thats how I found out also.  I saw a new site being hawked that way a couple of days ago.

bubblegum

i found out about this site because someone came in, said check out pogocheats and left but I thought it was a crock at first to have to pay 10 bucks a game.  Then I met a couple people who told me about this site in private chat and told me never to claim anything other than screensavers and wallpaper, don't publicly advertise this site and stuff.  Thought what the heck, bought my first program and then bought 5 more because I've been hooked ever since.

HollyDazed

I have to laugh to myself every time I see other people in a pogo room start to talk about how you get viruses from visiting BH or this site.  It's too funny!

adamsmom

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah I've just got tons and tons of viruses running rampant throughout my computer just by posting this message!!!!! lmao

Helen

Quote from: adamsmom on January 06, 2006, 01:17:11 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah I've just got tons and tons of viruses running rampant throughout my computer just by posting this message!!!!! lmao

LMAO

indalico

Ive seen someone give their friend instructions on how to use an auto in open chat and in a non-uncensored room too.

adamsmom

:onow thats just plain asking to get banned if ya ask me and if they do they deserve it

tigereyes

Some people are just stupid lol. I would never go into a room and advertise that I use autos. You're just asking to get banned.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

adamsmom

i would use one of those too lol if i had one that actually worked

Homer

Quote from: adamsmom on January 06, 2006, 04:19:19 PM
i would use one of those too lol if i had one that actually worked

I see you have a Ronszoni as well. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview