This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chicken Dance?

Started by ClingFree,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

As I logged into the forum this evening - it asked me to download a chicken dance ... Umm am I missing something? was I a special prize winner and shoulda clicked yes ?!?!

Homer

I suggest you scan your pc for spyware and viruses. There are no popups associated with this site. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

I didnt think so, and the strange thing is .. I had just deleted cookies, and ran a virus scan because everyone was having heart failure about the worm that was supposed to run rampant today .. thats why I had to sign in ... Should have screen shot it, but I was just well uhh not thinking. Thanks for humoring me tho  O0

time2startagain

when i logged it i got nothing asking me to download...   doesnt sound right to me..  ::)

ClingFree

My PC was having an issue - It wouldnt let me delete cookies from this window either ... I think I fixed it .. It was hopefully just a pc burp, but I'll rerun all that techie stuff just to make sure ...

Sorry for the interruption, back to your regular scheduled program.

RowdyOne

time2startagain

lol, better to be safe than sorry!!  it wouldn't have been good if you did download it and it was a virus.. it's always best to double check..

flynnstone

That is a nasty virus, you wind up flappng your arms and shaking your tail feathers until you download the fix, LOL.

tigereyes

Quote from: flynnstone on January 06, 2006, 04:54:21 PM
That is a nasty virus, you wind up flappng your arms and shaking your tail feathers until you download the fix, LOL.

LOL

Jackpotloser

pogohatesme

Quote from: flynnstone on January 06, 2006, 04:54:21 PM

It's a 1st cousin to the Bird Flu

flynnstone

Yeah, that's right!!  I had to get that one to go after the Blaster Worm I had  :D

heavenly

if you are able you might consider switching to the firefox browser. you will very rarely get popups if ever and you are less likely to get spyware and adware.

Cheese_Head

Hey, the samething happened to me the other day. it only happened this one time i logged in. i clicked on the cancle botton and this window w/ a dancing chicken popped up!

Laurie-Anne

bigeasy37

lol  my son loves this song  & when i showed him that chicken dancing  he cracked up   thanks 

Julie

Quote from: ClingFree on January 06, 2006, 03:48:37 PM
As I logged into the forum this evening - it asked me to download a chicken dance ... Umm am I missing something? was I a special prize winner and shoulda clicked yes ?!?!
Quote from: Cheese_Head on January 07, 2006, 09:38:53 AM
Hey, the samething happened to me the other day. it only happened this one time i logged in. i clicked on the cancle botton and this window w/ a dancing chicken popped up!
Just had the same thing happen to me just before I logged in.  This has happened twice before but this time I actually saved the file to my desktop, I scanned it and it came up clean but when I opened it up it's actually Holly222's avatar ??? lol

ClingFree

Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 08, 2006, 01:31:18 AM

Quote from: Cheese_Head on January 07, 2006, 09:38:53 AM
Just had the same thing happen to me just before I logged in.  This has happened twice before but this time I actually saved the file to my desktop, I scanned it and it came up clean but when I opened it up it's actually Holly222's avatar ??? lol

Glad it wasnt just me ... and my pc was adaware clean and virus clean ... Thanks for letting me know it wasnt just me .. Hagd everyone!

DeadSet

I got the same thing a few days ago, and my computer is tighter than a drum, weird stuff I tell ya.  ::)

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview