PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:44:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ANy New games coming soon?

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

*Angel*

Quote from: sandyhook on January 09, 2006, 06:13:35 PM
Shuffle Puck sounds like it is going to be another Greenback Bayou and I know Oscar will be on the ball with an auto for Shuffle Puck.

I don't think anything can compare to the froggies.  :-[

Shady Lady

I see that pogo has completed the How To Play and description for Wonderland Memories.

Shady Lady

Thinking that I'm not alone about reading the How to play ... Here's the tips from it

Tips

You can play more quickly by clicking the right mouse button to submit your cookies.

When you have found all the matching face up cookies you can, click on a face down cookie - you never know, it may be a match and score you will earn a "Nice Find" bonus.

There is no penalty for mismatching cookies.

If you know the location of three matching cookies in a row; 1, 2, 3 - Select them in this sequence 1, 3, 2 and you will score a "Nice Find" bonus.

Use your hints liberally, you'll get another hint each time the rabbit triggers a bonus marker.

Need an extra hint? Trigger the Bonus Game for a free peak.

Only use Wild Cookies if they will expand your view of the board (turn more cookies face up).

Use the Match Cookie with the most common cookie type in the puzzle to make the longest chain you can.

Save the Swap cookies to make more Rabbit cookies or to trigger a Cheshire Cat.

When playing the bonus game, try to remember the location of each cookie in relation to the last cookie (rather than its absolute location).

To score an All Showing Bonus, try not collecting one type of cookie for several turns. Eventually, you will accumulate enough new cookies of that type to create a long enough chain to turn all of the cookies face up.

Helen

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 11, 2006, 03:52:52 PM
I see that pogo has completed the How To Play and description for Wonderland Memories.

Now to sit by and wait patiently for the release!!

Shady Lady

Don't see it on pogobeta yet. Usually will show up there a day or 2 before rooms open up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview