Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

is this BAd are What?

Started by ME4SPADES_,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

here i am playing and posting have 2 computers i cant help it im addicted to both pogo and this forum i have taken (stolen) my daughter laptop i take hers and mine to work i have to i have to post and play so i use one to play and to post ppl at work think im crazy  wondering why i need to of them i say im using daughter to put in some tickets and mine to put in the others lol i need  so more answer to give to ppl when im doing them you know playing and posting lol not them answer lol just for them both laptop would you say im addicted are what please help me  :-* :-* :-* im a little  >:D  no not on helping me on the laptop subject just to answer ppl when they ask why i have to laptop at work hehehehehehehehe good answer to some i can throw at customer to  8) 8) ??? i have to me snicky bout it to but i do hide the screens good where they cant see what im doing lol

Eagles Fan

Tell them you have a split personality and you have to keep track of the other at all times.  You are the good one and the other is the bad one.  And this is the only way you can keep in touch with each other . Cause you have 2 computers and no phone. lmao

ME4SPADES_

Eagles Fan

ME4SPADES_

badgeaddict

lol well i would be doing the same thing this forums great

kgansor

this forum is awesome  :D i dont know what id do without it, plus the people here are awesome.

justahumping

Gerald

I guess I kinda do that I run autos on desktop and post in the forum from my laptop :). Just not at work  :(

Country Lady

I'd say "critical Updates", yeah, that's it, Critical Updates!

HHCORY

I wish i had 2 computers to do that with. would be on here a lot more then i am now.

justahumping

ME4SPADES_

well it is very nice in here sometimes better then some of the rooms i have been in i usua;;y dont talk in the rooms but sometime i watch omg i get my tea and popcorn ready and have a show at the same time lol

CindyLouWho

Heck I have enough trouble getting real life things done having just 1 computer, if I had 2 I couldn't even imagine, lol.  (really I could imagine & wish I had another or a laptop) 

shasta

Quote from: Eagles Fan on January 07, 2006, 09:46:48 PM
Tell them you have a split personality and you have to keep track of the other at all times.  You are the good one and the other is the bad one.  And this is the only way you can keep in touch with each other . Cause you have 2 computers and no phone. lmao

LOL. Too funny! ;D

bubblegum

i use my laptop to to play pogo..hehe never miss a beat

Eagles Fan

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 07, 2006, 09:36:01 PM
here i am playing and posting have 2 computers i cant help it im addicted to both pogo and this forum i have taken (stolen) my daughter laptop i take hers and mine to work i have to i have to post and play so i use one to play and to post ppl at work think im crazy  wondering why i need to of them i say im using daughter to put in some tickets and mine to put in the others lol i need  so more answer to give to ppl when im doing them you know playing and posting lol not them answer lol just for them both laptop would you say im addicted are what please help me  :-* :-* :-* im a little  >:D  no not on helping me on the laptop subject just to answer ppl when they ask why i have to laptop at work hehehehehehehehe good answer to some i can throw at customer to  8) 8) ??? i have to me snicky bout it to but i do hide the screens good where they cant see what im doing lol

No offense but you've got it bad!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview