PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:40:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pappa zoppa??

Started by Mary,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

which level is better to play on team or com.. been tryin for months to get 36 badge and need to know which is better to play on tyvm  ;D

Momof5

I have always played on competitive and I got the 36 chain badge.  Well, trouncer got it for me. O0

Mary

Momof5

You are very very very welcome!  I hope you get it soon!

undercoverangel

I got mine by hand playing in team and waiting for the reactor to go active.  It was easier for me that way. Good luck getting it.

cranky

i tried to get it by hand but couldn't so i got the auto and got it the same day.

Clovergirl

I don't use autos, not that I think they are wrong and I tell you there is times I want them so bad.. *cough hint hint* well. I hate the 36 badge. But I swear I will earn it.. or throw my mouse in the tft screen trying!

Any suggestions on how to get it the old fashioned way?

badgeaddict

go to team rooms that are full when u dont have anyhting left but hte reactor wait till its full and then use that

Tookie Tookie

I got the 36 badge many times (over 50, I lost count) and never used an auto. Like was said, use the reactor when you are out of options. Same goes with links. Use them only when you are out of options. Just keep that chain going for as long as humanly possible.

huggybear

i just finished that game tonnight!!All i can say is thank you programmers !!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview