PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:31:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ANy New games coming soon?

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

I know memories will be out soon, But have any of you guys heard of anymore that are in the works to release the next few months?

Helen

Quote from: BoredNItaly on January 08, 2006, 06:00:26 AM
I know memories will be out soon, But have any of you guys heard of anymore that are in the works to release the next few months?

I'm sure when Caroline sees this post she will share any info she has. Seems that she has all the up-to-date news on Pogo.
O0

cranky

im not ready for any new games lol im still playing catch lol

Helen

Shady Lady

Upgrading is in the works still last I heard but no release date for it as of yet.

DeadSet

Landlords is another new one, along with Spades 2, and Turbo 21 is supposed to get made over along with Payday Freecell.

-dS

Helen

Quote from: DeadSet on January 08, 2006, 09:47:37 AM
Landlords is another new one, along with Spades 2, and Turbo 21 is supposed to get made over along with Payday Freecell.

-dS

I sure hope you're right about Turbo21. That is my favorite game of all.

Eagles Fan

Me 2 Helen  Would love to have ranks in turbo.  I could kick butt in that game and have the badges in no time. LOL O0

bubblegum

i hear along time ago that pogo was thinking about doing jungle jin over with ranks and badges I hope they do, along with turbo 21

Helen

Quote from: Eagles Fan on January 08, 2006, 10:20:35 AM
Me 2 Helen  Would love to have ranks in turbo.  I could kick butt in that game and have the badges in no time. LOL O0

That makes 2 of us then, lol.

Monkey

I think there is a game called Shuffle Puck coming out soon. It is supposed to be like a "Pogo version of curling" where players take turns sliding pucks onto the playing field.

Helen

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on January 08, 2006, 11:10:20 AM
I think there is a game called Shuffle Puck coming out soon. It is supposed to be like a "Pogo version of curling" where players take turns sliding pucks onto the playing field.

That doesn't sound like much fun to me but I know if it has badges I'll be playing it, lol.

Monkey

Lol. Same here

What would we ever do without badges?  ;D

justahumping

If there is badges in the game. I will at least get the first badge. lol

krakka

I hope they dont upgrade all of these games at once.... then we will all be way behind.
i hope turbo 21 comes out soon.

-krakka

ME4SPADES_

Shady Lady

Last I heard they had scrapped landlords.
They have the page up for shuffle puck but I haven't seen any changes to it in a while.

Helen

Shady Lady

not sure if I can post the link here so:

Just bring up any of the game pages and change the game name to

puck

Helen

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview