Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Instructions

Started by LorisKnight,

Previous topic - Next topic

LorisKnight

Hi,
  I downloaded my first program and noticed that it doesn't come with any instructions on how to use it. Will it automatically tell me what to do when I have the game loaded or do I have to learn how to use it through trial and error? Thanks.

LorisKnight

Well, to be more specific, I downloaded the program for Dice Derby. It seems simple enough but it does have some options that aren't too clear. For example 22222 with boxes above each 2 that can be checked or unchecked. I have no idea how this affects what the software does. This is the first time I have ever used this type of software, so it is foreign to me. I went to the site that actually made the software, but no instructions there either. There is probably a simple answer for those who have experience with these, but at my beginner's stage it's a little confusing. Thanks for any help you can provide.

ClingFree

Quote from: LorisKnight on May 10, 2006, 02:54:21 AM
Well, to be more specific, I downloaded the program for Dice Derby. It seems simple enough but it does have some options that aren't too clear. For example 22222 with boxes above each 2 that can be checked or unchecked. I have no idea how this affects what the software does. This is the first time I have ever used this type of software, so it is foreign to me. I went to the site that actually made the software, but no instructions there either. There is probably a simple answer for those who have experience with these, but at my beginner's stage it's a little confusing. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Those 5 numbers you see are actually what dice numbers are rolled. The check mark means the Auto is saving them ... unchecked means the Auto will roll them again.

Country Lady

The best thing to do is just leave the auto at the default settings.  I used this auto for a couple of challenges and it works great.  Just start the game and then the auto.  It will try for five of a kind when possible.

Helen

Welcome to the forum LorisKnight. It's always best to leave the settings at default. As you get the hang of it,  you can always change them if you like.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview