Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

whackster not working why???

Started by Mary,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

been havein nothin but problems with whackster since new albums on pogo it freezes all the time stuck on x all specs are as homer said to be and tried sun ans jit any one else havin whackster problems help want to finish this game lol tyavm  ;D

Country Lady

I've had to reinstall the whackster program since reformatting my computer.  It doesn't do anything.  It gives me the message that it can't find the first letter.  I am still at 100% of the trial.  Since it isn't working I haven't sent for the code again.  I did send a trouble report but haven't heard back from badge help.
Here is my computer specs.

1.) Operating system : Winxp pro
     2.) Browser : Internet Explorer
     3.) Color setting : 32 bit
     4.) Screen resolution : 1024x768
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts: unchecked
     6.) What Java you are using? I've tried both
     7.) What agent are you using? Whackster
     8.) What version number is this agent?  ver 1.2
     9.) What specifically is the problem?  It just sits there.  I start the game first then start the auto.  It gives the error message that it can't find the first letter and tells me to send a bug report.(which I have done)
Can anyone come up with any ideas?
Thanks
Country Lady

Tara

I got the same thing your getting and I tried it on FireFox browser and IE to see and it does the same thing also on both.  Must be a bug there trying to work out. Thank gawd I have MoleMiner still...It works great for me. But I see its not there for a option to get anymore  :'(  Hopefully they will get it fixed.

Country Lady

I also had mole miner saved from before my computer disaster.  I just sent in the code to get a new pass. I hope they get whackster fixed soon.

Mary

whackster did not work for me try whomp down took moleminers place works pretty good and so does moleminer if you still have it i switched back and forth from whackster and whomp down and finally finished that game last week thank goodness for that being over  >:(had to rowtate from all 3 to get that done take alot of patinces you will all get it done  O0 gl to every one on this badge  :D

Tara

I love moleminer.  I hope nothing happens to mine that I lose it.

Mary

your right tara moleminer is the best for www got me threw the Zs  ;D

thompson

Hi , has any one heard or  found out what up with whackster yet, I am getting the same thing, it says can not find the first letter. I have checked and rechecked my settinging like it says and they are all corret as well as my other settings. I have tried it on ie and firefox. I have tried deleting and reinstalling several time and still nothing. I know oscar maybe busy, but this problem is now months old, I have been waiting in the back ground to see or hear that it fixed.  I am not the only one that is have this problem as I read on this thread. 

Country Lady

I still have the problems also and I have not heard a word.  I don't understand why they haven't at least posted something to let us know that they are aware of the problem.

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on May 09, 2006, 02:01:52 PM
I still have the problems also and I have not heard a word.  I don't understand why they haven't at least posted something to let us know that they are aware of the problem.

I'm sure that you're not being ignored on purpose. There may be something going on that is preventing Oscar to be here to help you out. Have you tried emailing him?

Country Lady

I sent the bug report some time ago.  I don't like to send them personal emails as I know that they must get lots of them and their time is valuable.

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on May 09, 2006, 02:51:19 PM
I sent the bug report some time ago.  I don't like to send them personal emails as I know that they must get lots of them and their time is valuable.

That may be the way to go though since they do read email. I understand your frustration and wanting to get an answer.

Mary

whackster is being work on there is a new one whompdown it works great and so does moleminer whackster is gonna have speed round added to it  ;D

Helen

Quote from: mama on May 09, 2006, 03:00:57 PM
whackster is being work on there is a new one whompdown it works great and so does moleminer whackster is gonna have speed round added to it  ;D

Thanks for the update Mama. I bet there are going to be some happy faces now.  ;D

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview