PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:24:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Neopets games on pogo

Started by Rekindled Chaos,

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekindled Chaos

I used to play on neopets games before i found out about pogo, i was just wondering if it would be plausible pogo would take up the ideas of some of their games such as the card game cheat?

Helen

Quote from: Rekindled Chaos on January 08, 2006, 03:01:14 PM
I used to play on neopets games before i found out about pogo, i was just wondering if it would be plausible pogo would take up the ideas of some of their games such as the card game cheat?

I'm not at all familiar with neopets but with Pogo, anything is possible.

Momma

:-*
Silly me...I thought Neopets...was something like a Frirbee

hugs
momma

C~M

Quote from: Rekindled Chaos on January 08, 2006, 03:01:14 PM

Did you say cheat?  I think Pogo would have to ban themselves if they made a game with the word "cheat" in it....lol

This pic is for you Homer!

Rekindled Chaos

I thought some of you would know what neopets is seeing as pogo cheats has a sister website for it lol

krakka

Isnt neopets that little handheld game thing??? you know for 7 yearolds and what not??? If thats the case ya pogo will start making em.

-krakka

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Momma

CindyLouWho

Neopets is fun, we play there with the grandkids a lot.  I think us adults have as much fun as the kids, lol. 

ME4SPADES_

was going to ask the same thing i was thinking like that chapet lol

bra

neopets virtual animals and a game site, i used to play there long time ago. U can do all different things.

CindyLouWho

Its a Virtual Pet Site where you can own pets, name em, feed em etc.  Also theres lots of games there you can play.  There's other things you can do too, its a pretty nice site.  

TwistofF8

neopets is a virtual pet site.  quite fascinating.  has tons of games.  google it.
I have been neopetting for two years.  I have three pets.  doing fine  thanks for asking

ME4SPADES_

ok will check it out but first have to get all the badges on pogo first

CindyLouWho

Its a good place to go when Pogo's down,  lol. 

TwistofF8

Momma

Thank you thank you all.....now I have to check out the site...and there are cheats for it...hmmm

hugs and addictions
momma

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Momma

:D waiting on my activation code ...to join lol

hugs
momma

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview