PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:38:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"someone with your screenname has entered the room" error

Started by heavenly,

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenly

hi all,
the other night i left my game window open when i went to bed (not sure about the game, probably harvest mania) and when i woke up i had a message box that said someone had tried to enter a room with my screen name. does this ever happen when pogo goes down or has a hiccup or something? i'm pretty sure nobody could have my password but i did change it just in case. just wondering if i need to be paranoid!

bobby

Homer

If you've ever given out your pogo name and password someone may have tried to use it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sapphire09

That happen to me two times this week heavenly.  I was trying to explain it to my son--his reply did not make any sense to me and I thought I was just having another case of paranoia and I dismiss it :-[

bobby

Go Cavs!

I had that problem before. Like in fortune bingo, and i left the room and went to another room and got kicked off with that error because it didnt leave the room completely, i really know its the java causing that. i close the browser and the java icon is gone and i came back.

wattsmyname

A few months ago my account was ( you know the H word) took a while to get it back and now I change my password every week.

justahumping

Quote from: bobby on January 07, 2006, 07:28:50 PM
you might want to change your password when pogo goes back up

That is what I would do.  you  can never be to safe

heavenly

well this happened a couple nights ago, not tonight (but what night doesn't pogo have server problems?)
i've never given my password to anyone ever. my java can definitely be buggy sometimes, so perhaps that was it.

justahumping

Quote from: heavenly on January 07, 2006, 07:49:08 PM
well this happened a couple nights ago, not tonight (but what night doesn't pogo have server problems?)
i've never given my password to anyone ever. my java can definitely be buggy sometimes, so perhaps that was it.

Try to reinstall your java and see if that helps. But you can never be to safe when it comes to hackers.

Shady Lady

Helen

LaundryLady

I get that problem quite a bit, as no one has my password, I dont worry about that.  I have found cleaning the Java files takes care of it O0

heavenly

i discovered the problem..i was still logged in at my bf's house and he decided he would try to play harvest mania one night lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: heavenly on January 09, 2006, 11:17:06 AM
i discovered the problem..i was still logged in at my bf's house and he decided he would try to play harvest mania one night lol

LoL, problem solved!

justahumping

Quote from: heavenly on January 09, 2006, 11:17:06 AM

That would do it. Glad you found the problem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview