Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Night Shift...

Started by Spooks,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooks

Thanks to working night shift, I have finally reached 150 badges! I'm sure in a couple months I should have them all... HAhaha that's wishful thinking on my part. Though I di spend a lot of time playing games... Any ideas on what else to do to stay awake all night?

wattsmyname

hmmm  Work!
I work the night shift and it sucks.

*Angel*

Quote from: Spooks on January 09, 2006, 05:56:52 AM
Thanks to working night shift, I have finally reached 150 badges! I'm sure in a couple months I should have them all... HAhaha that's wishful thinking on my part. Though I di spend a lot of time playing games... Any ideas on what else to do to stay awake all night?

Wtg on the badges.  I don't work at night but I do stay up all night.  LOL

ME4SPADES_

wish i could stay up all night but i dont get much sleep thru the week are on weekend try to play to get them ranks

who me?

Man... wish I could play on a puter at work. I work 8 pm till 8 am on a 2-2-3 schedule.
Just think of the badges I could pop out in that time  :o
You never said exactly what your occupation was so it's kinda hard to give you helpfull hints on staying awake...balance checkbook, make grocery list, umm...  as they say where I work
"If you got time to lean you got time to clean"  ;D

Spooks

I work in a group home... the clients are all passed out and won't wake if world war 3 was happening right in their bedrooms. My nightly chore list can be done in an hour or so and its really hard to drag it out all night lol I'm thinking of bringing a book to read or something and brush up on my sign language, but that'll last about 2 hours and I'm sure I'd be back on Pogo.... I'm addicted! :D

Helen

Quote from: Spooks on January 09, 2006, 05:56:52 AM

If I could find a job where I could play Pogo all night I'd be standing in line!!

DeadSet

Good job on reaching 150, I remember when I hit 200, that was a big one for me. However now I've seen at least three people with over 500 badges! Nuts!  :o Not too upset about it I suppose, we'll all get there someday.  O0

-dS

Gerald

After I broke 200 they went sailing by. Now almost to 300 I don't know what to do with my self. Ahh the good ole days of only having that dreaded P for a badge. >:D

foxx

HollyDazed

I play pogo as much as I can get away with at work.  When I can't minimize fast enough I tell people it's a cool screen saver. lol

ME4SPADES_

i do the same but i go in at 4:30 get work done early and then i play so they dont say nothing well the boss says long as work is done he dont care    well boss is hubby he know i do my work and he knows better then to say anything to me lol j/k

bussey1

I work nights as well and I play all night long, well except when we are busy, I sit at a desk and wait for the phone to ring or something to happen so I don't have a whole lot to do other then play pogo or sit and stare at the wall!!! I have over 350 badges...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview