PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:02:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

does pogo buy autos

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I haven,t been here that long but was wondering if pogo has ever bought any of the cheats programs here. Seems to me they would have 

DeadSet

Pogo is probably very aware of places like this, and is familiar with ALL the auto makers. As for BUYING the cheats, I doubt it, they may have people who download them to become accustom with how they work and such. However, it seems to me now that Pogo has released their tight grasp on seeking out and punishing auto users, it's just not cost effective anymore, too many people do it.

-dS

bobby

Quote from: DeadSet on January 09, 2006, 03:43:02 PM
Pogo is probably very aware of places like this, and is familiar with ALL the auto makers. As for BUYING the cheats, I doubt it, they may have people who download them to become accustom with how they work and such. However, it seems to me now that Pogo has released their tight grasp on seeking out and punishing auto users, it's just not cost effective anymore, too many people do it.

-dS
it's like the scene in the warriors, auto users out number pogo employees at least 5to1

foxx

Quote from: bobby on January 13, 2006, 02:27:01 PM

-dS
it's like the scene in the warriors, auto users out number pogo employees at least 5to1

LOL...."Warriors...come out and plaaaay"

ME4SPADES_

i would say that is right 5 to 1 hehehehehehehehehehe we out rank them ;D ;D :D :D :D

bobby

can......you........dig it! ;D
Quote from: nightperson on January 13, 2006, 04:59:02 PM
i would say that is right 5 to 1 hehehehehehehehehehe we out rank them ;D ;D :D :D :D

Madonna

-dS

I've noticed they loosened the noose a little too. Use to, they would ban you in a heartbeat...now, not so much. Like you said, there are so many that does it now...why bother??? >:D

ME4SPADES_

you got that Madonna i think they really care to much with all they have to do new games and updating there system

Madonna

Look at how many people access Pogo these days. Do you really think they have enough emloyees to follow around every single auto user? My bet is no they don't. But...the slightest complaint about an offensive screen name...they will take your account instantly!!! My hubby just had his account banned last week, for a sn that does no use profanity...at all. Just the hint of "feces", in a childish way. Anyways, no letters changed, as you would in the offensive term, but this was what little kids say. Pogo is very nitpicky about the sn's now. Which relates back to the snitchers...again and again. Oh well, next thing you know, it will be religious figures like angels, or whatever because it's "offensive" to someone. Just let it be and play the games...and quit reporting everyone because you have no life. In other words...grow up and stfu.

Momof5

That commercial was on every 5 minutes at Christmas time......I can not stand it anymore, lol

bobby

Quote from: Momof5 on January 13, 2006, 05:28:13 PM

That commercial was on every 5 minutes at Christmas time......I can not stand it anymore, lol
but it was a good game O0

Tookie Tookie

Whatever happened to Pogo Steve? He was notorious for going in rooms and booting them for unsportsmanlike conduct with autos. I saw him do that in Word Whomp Whackdown twice but that was over a year ago.

ME4SPADES_

Madonna

Quote from: Tookie Tookie on January 13, 2006, 06:41:08 PM
Whatever happened to Pogo Steve? He was notorious for going in rooms and booting them for unsportsmanlike conduct with autos. I saw him do that in Word Whomp Whackdown twice but that was over a year ago.
When you see me post about a pogo employee...this is who i am referring to. Personally, i could care less where he is. He may have quit or got fired due to his "unsportsmanlike" behavior. Someone on this forum a while back, who is no longer here, was singing his praises. Maybe she was...well, I better not say...seeing as this is PG-13. >:D

Helen

Quote from: Madonna on January 13, 2006, 09:42:03 PM
Quote from: Tookie Tookie on January 13, 2006, 06:41:08 PM
When you see me post about a pogo employee...this is who i am referring to. Personally, i could care less where he is. He may have quit or got fired due to his "unsportsmanlike" behavior. Someone on this forum a while back, who is no longer here, was singing his praises. Maybe she was...well, I better not say...seeing as this is PG-13. >:D

Madonna, I'll use my imagination, lol.

Roseybud333

Quote from: bobby on January 13, 2006, 05:29:02 PM
Quote from: Momof5 on January 13, 2006, 05:28:13 PM

but it was a good game O0

I bought my hubby this game for x-mas! He loved it  >:D

Tookie Tookie

Someone was singing that Pogo employee's praises? EWWWWWWW!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview