PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:46:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

does pogo buy autos

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

ihateusernames

He must still be lurking about, i actually have him and just about every pogo employee (cop) on my friends list so I know when they come in the lobby. I checked his profile and the last badge he won was in july 2005.

My wish is that dateline would do an undercover story on pogo, see if peeps really do win all the payouts and look into pogo's general behavior. pogo has already started to settle multi million dollar cases with their treatment of employees. Yes, i am a disgruntled pogo addict who has been flagged for language, twice. I dislike tattletales also.

Lynne

it would take them much much longer to find every one of use who may use autos..i was in lottso today..in a room all by myself (not using an auto i dont use one for that game anyway) and this person came in there and wasnt playing it took me a few games ( i was working on a premium badge so i was in lottso land) and i was like i wonder if this person is seeing if im using an auto...i could have been but i wasnt ..i dunno it stupid really seems like some ppl have nothing better to do

HHCORY

well it would not but much to worry about it Badgehelp would get ROOMROVER back up and running.  ::) . 

Bree

Quote from: HHCORY on January 16, 2006, 04:43:22 AM
well it would not but much to worry about it Badgehelp would get ROOMROVER back up and running. ::) .

Goodness HHCORY give the staff some credit for putting out all the new autos that they have so far.  They will get to RoomRover as soon as they can, but I would think that is not a priority right now for them.  The staff do have lives like the rest of us do, so we should all have a little patience with them.  They are always working very hard for us, so please cut them some slack.

Just my opinion.....

Madonna

Quote from: ihateusernames on January 15, 2006, 08:26:43 AM
He must still be lurking about, i actually have him and just about every pogo employee (cop) on my friends list so I know when they come in the lobby. I checked his profile and the last badge he won was in july 2005.

My wish is that dateline would do an undercover story on pogo, see if peeps really do win all the payouts and look into pogo's general behavior. pogo has already started to settle multi million dollar cases with their treatment of employees. Yes, i am a disgruntled pogo addict who has been flagged for language, twice. I dislike tattletales also.
I sure wouldn't mind having that list myself.  ;D

pogohatesme

Quote from: Madonna on January 16, 2006, 01:51:20 PM
Quote from: ihateusernames on January 15, 2006, 08:26:43 AM

I sure wouldn't mind having that list myself.  ;D

I thought I could help you out....I thought I had another website in my favorites that was for pogo and the list of them was one of the many great things on there but now I can't find it lol.....if someone else has it I too would love if you could PM with it

BlueFrog

I should be sleeping, but here I am ...........and as Chris Rock say's Ya never,never,never know. Dang he's funny. Pogo makes hand over fist off of us, h***  most of us know if we win anything not to claim it cause we'll lose everything. But it is an interesting Q  but Ya never never never know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview