This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bachelor junkies?

Started by Helen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Alright, who's a Bachelor junkie like me?? Thought I would die tonight when Ali told Travis she was ready to reproduce. I hope this will be a good season.  8)

CindyLouWho

I used to watch it but haven't watched the last couple.  But I watch survivor, nashville star, american idol, & sometimes big brother.  Also like dancing with the stars..lol.

ME4SPADES_

yes they all are great shows never know what to expects  8)

tigereyes

I didn't know the Bachelor started yet. I was wanting to watch that. I knew it was starting soon but didn't know what day it was going to start. I just went to abc.com and found out I've missed the first episode. Hope I don't forget to watch it next Monday.

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 10, 2006, 10:15:54 AM
I used to watch it but haven't watched the last couple.  But I watch survivor, nashville star, american idol, & sometimes big brother.  Also like dancing with the stars..lol.

I also love watching Survivor, American Idol, and Big Brother. Just one more week till American Idol. I can't wait.

Helen

Mr. Rasputia

I was watching Good Morning America and they had Ali, one of the clips showed her going off on the bachelor for rejecting her and how she wanted a baby. Kinda of reminded me of the lady who was on the Fox show meet your new mommy that was saying everyone was going to H3ll.  >:D LOL

tigereyes

Bree

Quote from: l0c0 on January 10, 2006, 11:50:34 AM
I was watching Good Morning America and they had Ali, one of the clips showed her going off on the bachelor for rejecting her and how she wanted a baby. Kinda of reminded me of the lady who was on the Fox show meet your new mommy that was saying everyone was going to H3ll. >:D LOL

How could anyone forget that episode it was really to funny for words..... :D

Momof5

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 10, 2006, 10:15:54 AM
I Loooove survivor.  As a matter of fact, I can not stop myself from bragging, I met Gary Hogeboom from the last Survivor.  He lives in my home town of Grand Haven.  I was so excited...I think I might have scared him a little, lmao.

Helen

I was in Tampa this past November and saw Mary & Byron from the Bachelor at a local restaurant. They look very happy together.

Homer

I've met John Travolta on the set of Blow Out and Sylvester Stallone on the set of Rocky V.  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

I dunno if its a claim to fame .. but I used to live in the burbs of Detroit and was at the bar the night Eminem got arrested ... Ooh and I did a window order for Uncle Kraker ... Wow, sad huh? lol

bobby

i've been at a hotel where KORN was arrested for disorderly conduct

Helen

Quote from: Homer on January 10, 2006, 02:20:27 PM
I've met John Travolta on the set of Blow Out and Sylvester Stallone on the set of Rocky V.  :o

I will trade you one Mary and one Byron for one Travolta and one Stallone!!!

Homer

No thanks. I still have my meal tickets from Rocky V somewhere around here. ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

i visited the set of dances with wolves in south dakota

ME4SPADES_

wow i met Madonna,gene davis when they film a league of there own and black rain i christain slater mm tell you he was sweet  but on the other hand madonna well she was a b---- in the town i went to the house where Tom Hanks and seen him in the yard he paid ppl to let him stay there wow he did alot of updates on that house paid them alot to let him leave there was great

Helen

Quote from: Homer on January 10, 2006, 03:44:35 PM
No thanks. I still have my meal tickets from Rocky V somewhere around here. ???

Pretty pretty please?? lol

Momof5

I can't believe I forgot....I met Weird Al Yankovich.....lol....He gave me a scarf he had around his sweaty neck, lmao

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Homer on January 10, 2006, 02:20:27 PM

Wow You lucky thing you! lol  I love both of them, I can't wait to see the new Rocky movie when it comes out.   Yo Adrian!!  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview