Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm a happy camper now

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

I just went for it and joined the 150 club  ;D
No more complaining and whining about the games and challenges I despise  ::)
Badge help seems to be having some problems with their site right now but I was able to get in thanks to tigereyes.
I do have a question though.... If I used a trial of a game and deleted it can I re-download the trial again to get the code I need?

*Angel*

Congratulations.  Sorry I don't know the answer to your question though.

C~M

Once you download an auto, the code and trial remains on your computer.  If you deleted it and want to download it again go ahead, but if you used the trial up, it will still be expired until you get your codes.  And you said you bought the package so just remember to only ask for no more then 3 to 5 codes at one time and you should be good to go.

who me?

Thank You Angel and CrazyMan.
I wasn't sure how that would work since I did delete some of the trial versions.
I was afraid I would be unable to download again.
Why did I have to do this at 4 in the morning  ???
Can you believe Oscar is actually sleeping....lol
I sent in a code and I read somewhere not to close the trial because the code would change so do I have to leave it open untill I get a new code?

BoredNItaly

yes leave it open. SOmetimes when you close the auto before you get your code the Reg. Id changes then you have to submit the new one and wait on another password

ME4SPADES_

wtg who you will realy like all the auto i have all of them and dont know what i would do without them enjoy them

wattsmyname

Hi who me?
before you send for your code write down the code it gives you.Then close out the auto and open it again and click on register and see if the code is the same. If so you won't need to leave it open. If it changed check and make sure Oscar is on line then e-mail them for your code and leave the auto open. You wont have to wait long if Oscar is on line. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview