PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:44:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone see what pogo did.....?

Started by preciousmomnts06,

Previous topic - Next topic

preciousmomnts06

Pogo has lowered the cost of costumes, I think it is about time. when I looked at them I couldn't believe how low they were to "buy" now.....lol
I got a message on it on pogo about ppl doing a petition for it but didn't think nothing of it....guess pogo does listen to us (when they want to)  ;)
Colleen

slidecage2222

i  got the  ninja  one for 75,000 tokens.... sort of feel sorry for the chumps who paid  500,000 ...

funny thing the ninja is standing there looking like its getting ready to chop off  my raindeers head

Helen

Quote from: preciousmomnts06 on January 10, 2006, 12:46:54 PM
Pogo has lowered the cost of costumes, I think it is about time. when I looked at them I couldn't believe how low they were to "buy" now.....lol
I got a message on it on pogo about ppl doing a petition for it but didn't think nothing of it....guess pogo does listen to us (when they want to)  ;)
Colleen

I wonder if they give refunds on previously purchased items, lol. j/k

ME4SPADES_

RC

I saw that..  I don't remember what the token prices used to be on whichever ones got lowered, but when I looked, it still doesn't seem low to me. There are a couple around 20-25,000, but the majority are still over 30,000 and the top ones are still 75,000. I still wouldn't use 30,000+ on what they have there, they need better ones.

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 10, 2006, 12:52:06 PM
nope show no refund lol have that got new ones up yet

I know they don't give refunds, I was joking, lol.

babygurl424

i wish they would lower the prices on some backgrounds too!!

justahumping

go get turbo twister, let it run for a week and you can buy anything you want. Easy hu?  >:D

ME4SPADES_

;) i know you was but have you ever seen where you get it and it says sale final lol

DeadSet

After the maintanence last night they also added a new feature in the Quick Quack stats, now it shows your total amount of Quick Quack tickets that you've earned throughout the game. As if we need to be reminded.  ::)

-dS

Helen

Quote from: DeadSet on January 10, 2006, 01:31:52 PM
After the maintanence last night they also added a new feature in the Quick Quack stats, now it shows your total amount of Quick Quack tickets that you've earned throughout the game. As if we need to be reminded.  ::)

-dS

They should have done that from the beginning.

Lish

bobby

lori

cool beans.... i refused to buy anything over 150k. Well, i gotta draw the line wif my drama queen, mall freak mini somewhere....Off to check out the clearance sale!  O0

ME4SPADES_

i have check and dont asee much of a different in the token they look the same

pogohatesme

This is what their site says:

01/10/2006 - COSTUME SALE AT THE MINI MALL!

It's the SALE of the MILLENIUM! The Club Pogo Mini Mall wants to MOVE costumes and put clothes on EVERYONE, so we've reduced the amount of tokens it takes to get to get so many of our Costumes. Look for yourself, and you may just catch yourself thinking "Those folks at the Mini Mall have FINALLY lost their minds!" And MAYBE WE HAVE! But our delusions are your good fortune! Some Costumes SLASHED by MORE than 80%!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL! The "Desert Canyons" background is back, and more deserty and canyon-riffic than ever!

What are you waiting for? Get thee to the Mini Mall and start adding to your collection!

- The Pogo™ Mini Team

Haha Pogo gone ghetto and having a yard sale lol

Cheater4Life

It would be nice if Pogo used the price match method for refunding tokens. If you were to purchace one of the costumes within 30 days of them lowering the token cost, then you should get refunded the difference. Of course they won't, but it never hurts to dream.

It does kind of make it harder to dump tokens to keep the token count down next to your screen name. The costumes were the best way to do that since they were in the 300,000-500,000 range. I have already bought all the male items and am currently working on the womens.

GLA

Ethan_Hawley

I thought all the after Christmas sales would be over by now!   O0

Tookie Tookie

About bloomin time they lowered the prices on some of those costumes.

If you have too many tokens, go to poker. There are many people there who have lost their shirts and can use a donation.

ME4SPADES_

yup i went and bought alot of the stuff bargan are good aleast you dont have to fight a crowd over it lke christmas time lol i went one year to see and i left and never darken that day again lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview