This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new cheats?

Started by babygurl424,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

when are you gonna make a cheat to help us get the 36 chain in poppazoppa?  i tried both the cheats on here but neither one worked for it..just curious

Helen

It all depends on the luck of the draw and how the pieces are positioned. I don't think they will be making an auto specifically for the purpose of getting the "36 chain".

DeadSet

Given time, Trouncer will get you the 36 chain badge, it just takes time, it will happen though.

-dS

Momof5

Trouncer does work...faster for some than for others but it will get the job done.

ME4SPADES_

oh by the way welcome babygurl we all have fun here and we try to help

babygurl424

well thank you night..my mother in law introduced me to pogo and i have been obsessed ever since..lol

Eagles Fan

Welcome babygurl.  Yes everyone here is great and any help you need just ask. 

Ethan_Hawley

I think the 36 chain badge is one of the more elite badges on Pogo.  You just gotta get lucky to get it.  I think someone in here was talking the other day how none of the challenges or badges are that unique because they're all so easy to get.  Don't think I'll ever get the super chain badge and I'm sure alot of people feel the same way!   :o

ME4SPADES_

it was a long time before i got mine got mine on the 17 ranks

undercoverangel

I got the 36 chain badge the 3rd or 4th day the game was out.  Almost got it the first day and ran out of time plotting!  I take great pride in getting that one on my own.

ME4SPADES_

wtg nice job i did get it on my on 2 ut took awhile to get but then i let auto get the ranks lol

frumplebuns

I've gotten the 36 chain 3 or 4 times (without an auto--got lucky) but that was BEFORE they would let us count that badge more than once. Now I doubt if I'll ever get it again. LOL

:D

badgeaddict

use trouncer to go up in rank.
to get tehe 36 badge go into a full team room and u can get it in there i have got 36 about 12 times now

huggybear

I got the badge shortly after the game was realeased, I just used trouncer day before yesterday and it got her the 36 badge, best of luck to all

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview