Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

gametap.com

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

has anyone tried gametap? i was gonna join but don't know if it's worth it :-\

Mr. Rasputia

I've seen the commercials for it, able to play thousands of games from the game systems and arcades from the 80's - the 90's. Looks great since that is what i grew up playing, even seen some games i've forgotten about.

Helen

ME4SPADES_

Gerald

I checked it out, but I don't think there are the right games for me to pay for it.

Mr. Rasputia

You could wait for when the Revolution comes out, since it will be offering to download games from the first nintendo and other game manufactures.

slidecage2222

i was going to join but forgot to.. i think ithey had  3 months for free a little while bakc

pizzaman

what is revolution and where would you download the games from??

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: pizzaman on January 10, 2006, 04:56:11 PM
what is revolution and where would you download the games from??
Nintendo's next gaming system

bobby

i think nintendo canceled the downloading feature, which if they did it would suck, nintendo has got to make something go online

slidecage2222

Quote from: bobby on January 10, 2006, 06:30:14 PM
i think nintendo canceled the downloading feature, which if they did it would suck, nintendo has got to make something go online

nintendo didnt cancell their  download thing , its going to be one of the major  selling  topics  at  E3 this May

Mr. Rasputia

Now this is the E3 i'm looking forward too!!! I eagerly await to see what PS3 is going to have demo or playable this year.

bobby

ps3 has gotta change the boomerang controller

Homer

I don't like it either bobby but I guess I'll try it since it comes with the system. To me it looks like it would slide out of your hand. Looks uncomfortable. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Rasputia

I'll tell you how it feels once i get a hold of it, my best friend works at EB games and he was asked to go, so he invited me to attend with him. Not a big fan of the boomerang controller either. ::)

Homer

Tell Batman to put the thing back on his belt.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Rasputia

Heard that one of the new cars coming out this year has a steering wheel that is either made by or is like the x-box controller.

pogohatesme

I believe that is the new Ford truck....I saw it in Newsweek magazine this week....It's ugly looking....and when it's in park you are able to play an XBox that is installed in the truck

bubblegum

i saw one that was like a sports car but you can only play the xbox when the car is in park

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview