PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:46:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new chevy camaro

Started by crankycook,

Previous topic - Next topic

crankycook

just seen the new camaro on TV. had to check it out on line, pretty sweet, a combination of old and new.  www.chevrolet.com click on the performance tab on the left. sorrry the only way i could get it to work

BoredNItaly

OMG! Thanks for showing that. Back in the states I have a red 1997 Camaro Z-28 T-Tops and a 1968 Black Camaro I am a big fan of them. Was talking about getting a new car when we move back in 4 months LOL now I have the Dream Car I want 2006 Chevy CAmaro

badgeaddict

Helen

Quote from: BoredNItaly on January 11, 2006, 12:30:00 AM
OMG! Thanks for showing that. Back in the states I have a red 1997 Camaro Z-28 T-Tops and a 1968 Black Camaro I am a big fan of them. Was talking about getting a new car when we move back in 4 months LOL now I have the Dream Car I want 2006 Chevy CAmaro

I'll have to find a picture of hubby's car and send it to you. It's a '69 Camaro, totally restored and it is sweet.

Madonna

I use to have a Camaro years ago...can we say 80's ::). Seeing this soooooo makes me wanna get a new one. I'm taking contributions. Make all checks payable to the "Madonna Needs a New Ride" fund...j/k...lmaoooooooo. ;D

cranky

i use to have a camero sold it last year when my daugther was born now i have a RANGE ROVER and i love it . O0

PogoCrazyMomma

Love the new camaro, it is only a concept car for now but even when or if they produce it I could only dream of having one.  My absolute fav. camaro is the 71 SS or a 69 Z28 that's another dream to have mint one or restore one.  I sold my 91 RS at the end of 2004 cause we needed the money , plus with getting custody of stepdaughter there would be no room for her in it :'( (already have two other kids).  I miss that car more than anything, hubby says we'll get another but needs to be older style, after 91 they changed the shape and I like the older styles with the fin on the back. Boy she was fast, only problem was a little leaking from T tops. Here's my 1 and only crappy photo of my beloved camaro she was my baby. This photo does her no justice.  The shadows make her look dented, but she was mint on the outside till some moron rear ended me, that's when I sadly let her be sold.  

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on January 13, 2006, 07:36:18 AM
Love the new camaro, it is only a concept car for now but even when or if they produce it I could only dream of having one.  My absolute fav. camaro is the 71 SS or a 69 Z28 that's another dream to have mint one or restore one.  I sold my 91 RS at the end of 2004 cause we needed the money , plus with getting custody of stepdaughter there would be no room for her in it :'( (already have two other kids).  I miss that car more than anything, hubby says we'll get another but needs to be older style, after 91 they changed the shape and I like the older styles with the fin on the back. Boy she was fast, only problem was a little leaking from T tops. Here's my 1 and only crappy photo of my beloved camaro she was my baby. This photo does her no justice.  The shadows make her look dented, but she was mint on the outside till some moron rear ended me, that's when I sadly let her be sold.  

i know the feeling i had a jeep hubby took it and traded in for his harley i thought he was joking came home and she was gone my toy he said i didnt drive it enought i said i did just didnt want to get her dirty  :'( :'(

Snarechick

I'm glad GM/Chevrolet brought the Camaro back...they have a nack for shooting themselves in the foot with stupid decisions by Miss Wonderful at headquarters (Kill the camaro and lose a part of their sports car market, Kill Oldsmobile and lose that market when Pontiac has been the worse seller at GM for years, followed by Buick, and start the "J" cars in the 90's).

The remodeled vehicles by Chevrolet are looking great.  I bought a Chevy Equinox in October of 2005 shortly after they came out, love it. 

I have to love my Chevy S-10 small block 550hp drag racing toy just a bit more, though. O0

Anyone notice how the new Ford Fusion looks like a copy and paste of the Cadillacs?

bra

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: bra on January 13, 2006, 03:50:41 PM
i noticed especially with the grille

bra like your signature watch that show all the time lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview