Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

THIS is a cute baby story...

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Hey baby!
Gwen Stefani's a mom.

The No Doubt frontwoman and her rocker hubby, Gavin Rossdale, welcomed their first child together, a baby boy they named Kingston James McGregor Rossdale, according to a statement from their rep.

The baby was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and weighed in at seven pounds, eight ounces. Us Weekly, which first reported the arrival on its Website, claimed he was delivered by C-section. Both mother and child were said to be doing well.

It's the first child for Stefani, and the second for Rossdale, who has a daughter from a previous relationship.

Stefani first announced her pregnancy during a performance in December, telling the crowd during a sing-along, "I want you to say it loud enough so the baby hears it!"

The "Hollaback Girl" singer and the Bush frontman, who currently heads up the band Institute, tied the knot in September 2002 after dating for six years.

In recent years, Stefani has made no secret of her eagerness to have children with Rossdale, often alluding to her maternal instinct in song lyrics and interviews.

However, the timing of her pregnancy wasn't as ideal as it could have been, coinciding as it did with her tour in support of her Grammy-nominated solo album Love.Angel.Music.Baby.

"I found out I was pregnant right before I went on tour, and I was like, 'No, I have nine costume changes and high heels and bathing suits'," Stefani said in February. "I just wanted to say, 'You don't understand, I'm really sick.' "

But the L.A.M.B. mastermind stuck it out, touring up until she was four-and-a-half months pregnant.

"It was a little bit ridiculous," she said.

Now that her son has arrived, Stefani might not have as much time as she might like for maternity leave.

Earlier this month, No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal told MTV that the band has started laying the early groundwork for its next album, minus the new mom, for now.

"We're easing into it," Kanal said. "We're taking it very slowly, kind of just going in and writing here and there."

The band's most recent offering of new material was 2001's Rock Steady.

foxx

Baby TomKat you have a million words about but little Rosdale/Stefani...nothing?  Hmpfh.

;)

Lynne

foxx

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 01, 2006, 09:13:26 PM
i think they will be kick azz parents, love em both

Thanks for commenting...lol..

I think that is gonna be one awesome kid. 

Lynne

lol would be funny if the kid couldn't hold a note, seeing as both parents are musically gifted  :))

foxx

That would suck!  But, I guess it works that way some times...Baby TomKat might not end up crazy, by that logic.  That's a good thing.

swissmissy63

I find Gavin to be very yummy and Gwen is also very pretty too so this kid will be a cutie!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview