Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So...the monster is a big black cloud, eh?: Lost Discussion

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

tponka

Ok, here are some articles that I read after the "Two for the Road" episode aired:
http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/05/03/lost-two-for-the-road/
http://blog.thedemocraticdaily.com/?p=2870

I can't seem to find the one that talks about JJ Abrams and his anti-drunk driving efforts.  I'll keep looking though.  :)

tponka

Bailey

MommaT

OK I finalllllly got to see this week's show--yes I'm running way behind  ::) And of course I have questions...(wouldnt be a good week if i didnt  ;D )

Ok--was the psychic that Eko visited the same one that Claire went to see who eventually sent her on her way to LA???

So now we have been to 4 hatches on the island---i wonder if there were 6 hatches--1 for every screen in the Pearl room?? 

Do we think that when Eko looks through the print log it will show Michael typing into the computer to Walt and do we think it will show if Henry really did push the button??

Dont ya think it's a little freaky that Eko's brother was getting into John's dreams even though they never met???

Cant wait for next week's--is that the last episode for the season or next to the last ???

tponka

Quote from: MommaT on May 14, 2006, 01:03:34 PM
OK I finalllllly got to see this week's show--yes I'm running way behind  ::) And of course I have questions...(wouldnt be a good week if i didnt  ;D )

Ok--was the psychic that Eko visited the same one that Claire went to see who eventually sent her on her way to LA???
OOOOhh good question!!! Might have to do one of those "free downloads" to see!!
So now we have been to 4 hatches on the island---i wonder if there were 6 hatches--1 for every screen in the Pearl room?? 
I think there will be more hatches, one for each spot on John's map he made when he saw the fluorescent image when he was trapped under the door.
Do we think that when Eko looks through the print log it will show Michael typing into the computer to Walt and do we think it will show if Henry really did push the button??
I think that log will tell both of those things (I had the same questions..), but I think somehow they're going to find out about Michael's murders via videotapes in the ? hatch.
Dont ya think it's a little freaky that Eko's brother was getting into John's dreams even though they never met???
I think the whole Ana Lucia/Eko's brother dream appearances are a little bizarre.
Cant wait for next week's--is that the last episode for the season or next to the last ???
5/17 Episode:  "Three Minutes" Description:  Michael convinces Jack and several other castaways to help him rescue Walt; Charlie struggles with Eko's decision to stop building the church. (1 hour)
5/24 Episode:  "Live Together, Die Alone"  Description:  Jack and Sayid devise a plan to confront the Others and get Walt back; Eko and Locke fight over the decision about the button and the hatch.  (2 hours - Season Finale)

MommaT

Thanks for the info--Glad to know that I have 2 weeks before I suffer from LOST withdrawl  :))

MommaT

Boy--I've fallen behind--just watched this past weeks show on Sat--all these 2 hours finales are killing me  :))

But I was kinda dissappointed with the episode--thought there would be more with the Others interrogating Michael and stuff--

We did see that the "Good Other" is Alex-Rouseau's daughter--she was the one asking about Claire

But will be great to see next week--2 hours!!!!  Of course I'm sure it will leave us asking a ton of questions that we will have to wait till Sept to get answered  >:(

MommaT

Foxx--just wanted to let you know that I saw your post--cant wait for the info about the Hanso site--i have to admit that I havent kept up with the whole Lost Interactive game. 

So do you think Eko, Locke and Desmond are still alive after the blast?

It should be interesting in Sept to see how they start the season

foxx

OH chit.  Momma T...I didn't forget...but If I tried to type everything I have learned, I will have carpel tunnel by the time I am done.  This is easier. 

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3119603&st=8580

Start at Page 573 (I think its up to 598 now, eek!) but it pretty much lays out all the good stuff that you need to know. 

I haven't been paying attention to the interactive game either...just pieces here and there.  There is a good thread there about the game too...but I haven't had time to read it yet.  Miss 100 personalities has been more entertaining!

Libra

Imma a new Lostee, but I won't be caught up until after October 3rd.... So, I have to be real careful what I read in this forum.

Foxxie?  Do you have links to recaps from the first season?

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 01, 2006, 09:55:04 AM
Imma a new Lostee, but I won't be caught up until after October 3rd.... So, I have to be real careful what I read in this forum.

Foxxie?  Do you have links to recaps from the first season?

Hmmmm....Let me see if I can locate some...brb.

foxx

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show.cgi?show=136

Try this.

Then go to the kinda top left and on the drop down menu, hit "Display all eps."...

Start at the bottom and work your way up!

I am so glad you are a Lostie.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 01, 2006, 10:01:37 AM
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show.cgi?show=136

Try this.

Then go to the kinda top left and on the drop down menu, hit "Display all eps."...

Start at the bottom and work your way up!

I am so glad you are a Lostie.

Yahooo!!! Thanks Foxxie!  You're the bestest!  O0

Libra

Almost caught up!  I'm halfway through the season.  I may have to do a no no and read the recaps for the entire 2nd season before I even watch it... I'm THAT hooked.

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 01, 2006, 12:34:14 PM
Almost caught up!  I'm halfway through the season.  I may have to do a no no and read the recaps for the entire 2nd season before I even watch it... I'm THAT hooked.

There are a lot of interesting Lost websites out there too, if you're interested.  Other forums with really complex and thought out hypotheses about the inhabitants of the island.

One that I like (and think it's already been posted here before somewhere) is:   http://lost.cubit.net/

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 01, 2006, 12:34:14 PM

Don't do it, Lib!  You will be so sad that you did!  I used to read spoilers...but it is way more fun to watch it unspoiled.  Trust me.

MommaT

Foxx and Ethan--thanks for the sites :)  Man that's a lottta reading to do--my eyes are almost fried  :))

Lib--have you seen the 1st season yet--you can always rent it since it's out on DVD--once you are hooked on Lost you cant get rid of it :)

SPOILER FOR LIB----

Okay--can you believe that the same guy that turned Sayid into a torturer was the guy working with Desmond in the hatch?
And what kinda coincidence is it that Libby has a boat just when Desmond needs one??  Should be interesting once they get to Libby's back story
And what is it with the 4 toed statue??????

I guess we will get our answers this Sept

triniqueen27

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview