Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So...the monster is a big black cloud, eh?: Lost Discussion

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

Quote from: MommaT on January 12, 2006, 06:46:03 PM
One little word of advice...you may want to go out and rent the 1st season on DVD just to get some more of the back story --it's really really good and very addicting

I think one of my fav episodes was the one where sawyer had his shirt off and his pants were just about off his hips-- :o ;D got into trouble with the hubby on that episode  HAHAHA

With Eko--maybe the faces were those who were looking out for him and keeping him safe like guardian angels and were protecting him from the black smoke?? 

Also i loved the fact that Hurley was helping the shrink--they were so cute maybe they will get a story together--after all who better to be with a shrink than a former mental patient who hit the lotto

Momma T

SPOLIER SO DONT READ 

the  Jan  25 show  shows  a  relationship   between the two starting     so  maybe they will hook up    :D

foxx

Quote from: Helen on January 12, 2006, 08:59:59 PM
When I was in Hawaii this summer, I got to stand on the "golf course" they used in shooting those scenes.
How frickin awesome is that!  (both the trip to Hawaii and the standing on the "golf course")

Thanks for the spoiler slidecage...Hurley is such a peanut...deserves a good woman.  But I am not convinced that she is good!   :-\

Helen

Madonna

Let's just say I wouldn't cheat on that fine specimen of a man. >:D. Although, I wouldn't cheat if I had humpty dumpty for a hubby. It's just not in my nature.

RC

He did keep long hours at the hospital, never home most of the time.. I guess while he was away, the mouse decided to play. Think they had other problems though, being apart a lot just didn't help it any. He was attracted to his patient's daughter too.. that kinda thing in a movie or show always gets me- someone is grieving from just losing someone they love, they are bawling their eyes out, and being comforted, and decide- hey, let's make out now! It's like, I know he's dead, and he ain't gettin any livelier, so let's go for it while we can! When has that happened to anyone?!

lfc2211

you guys are so lucky i live in the uk and first season has only just finished here were not getting the second season until the summer so that leaves me coming here for the catch ups lol

foxx

Quote from: RC on January 19, 2006, 12:28:15 AM
He did keep long hours at the hospital, never home most of the time.. I guess while he was away, the mouse decided to play. Think they had other problems though, being apart a lot just didn't help it any. He was attracted to his patient's daughter too.. that kinda thing in a movie or show always gets me- someone is grieving from just losing someone they love, they are bawling their eyes out, and being comforted, and decide- hey, let's make out now! It's like, I know he's dead, and he ain't gettin any livelier, so let's go for it while we can! When has that happened to anyone?!

LOL...I know!  Like Grief and Horniness walk hand and hand...lol

I wouldn't have cheated on Jack...but I probably would have left him if the marriage was as empty as thier's seemed to be. 

So what's the deal with the others?  Do you think that Ethan was really one of them?  I started to doubt that last night...

Also, here's my new theory...You know how Locke was all inquizative about Sawyer's name and "who" he changed it for?  I think that the "original Sawyer" (the one who caused the "new" Sawyer's parents to die) is Locke's father...The con man connection (conning Locke out of his kidney) is just too strong for me to back away from...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on January 19, 2006, 10:47:43 AM
Quote from: RC on January 19, 2006, 12:28:15 AM

LOL...I know!  Like Grief and Horniness walk hand and hand...lol

I wouldn't have cheated on Jack...but I probably would have left him if the marriage was as empty as thier's seemed to be. 

So what's the deal with the others?  Do you think that Ethan was really one of them?  I started to doubt that last night...

Also, here's my new theory...You know how Locke was all inquizative about Sawyer's name and "who" he changed it for?  I think that the "original Sawyer" (the one who caused the "new" Sawyer's parents to die) is Locke's father...The con man connection (conning Locke out of his kidney) is just too strong for me to back away from...

There are so many twists to this storyline that I wouldn't be surprised if you're right!!

MommaT

Well just got the new TV Guide in the mail and guess what there is an article about Sawyer in it.....

See BELOW FOR SPOILER

Well looks like Sawyer may be getting some action  ;)  Also says that he talked producers into not making him all good since he was becoming such a fan favorite--didnt want Sawyer to lose his edge. 

Also anyone else wonder about Charlie and the black hood--he was wearing it in the beginning of the show when he was using/detoxing and now it has come back --hmm did one of the statues get saved??

Momma T

Albee

Quote from: MommaT on January 30, 2006, 02:50:54 PM
Also anyone else wonder about Charlie and the black hood--he was wearing it in the beginning of the show when he was using/detoxing and now it has come back --hmm did one of the statues get saved??

Momma T

Probably kept some up his bum. Them drug users are crafty folk...

foxx

Momma T

I am not sure if one of the statues was saved, if he was using so now he is detoxing again, or if Charlie has the "sickness".  I just know that i am starting to be majorly annoyed by both him and Claire.  And wasn't Locke super creepy last episode?  something ain't right there...

Momof5

I agree about Locke....He seems to be going off the deep end. 

MommaT

He is starting to get more of the "it's mine all mine" vibe going on.  Not a good thing for the man in charge of the guns to be getting  ???

Momma T
;D

Helen

OK, tonight was a repeat. I'm getting tired of all the repeats. I want more new episodes!!

foxx

Quote from: Helen on February 01, 2006, 07:29:14 PM
OK, tonight was a repeat. I'm getting tired of all the repeats. I want more new episodes!!

I am with you Helen...stupid Repeats!   

Oh and Momma T...love your pic....mmmmmmmm  Sawyer....

slidecage2222

Quote from: foxx on January 31, 2006, 11:30:23 AM

Momma T

I am not sure if one of the statues was saved, if he was using so now he is detoxing again, or if Charlie has the "sickness".  I just know that i am starting to be majorly annoyed by both him and Claire.  And wasn't Locke super creepy last episode?  something ain't right there...

look at the mark  lock put on charlies  face...  Upside down  cross..... sign of the devil     so it shows lock is the devil....  Lock probally sold his soul to the island to walk  again....  Remember  he  allowed the island to kill of that one person in the plane...

Lock didnt want the baby to get blessed  cause now he knows he can not harm the baby

foxx

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 02, 2006, 07:42:37 AM

look at the mark  lock put on charlies  face...  Upside down  cross..... sign of the devil     so it shows lock is the devil....  Lock probally sold his soul to the island to walk  again....  Remember  he  allowed the island to kill of that one person in the plane...

Lock didnt want the baby to get blessed  cause now he knows he can not harm the baby

What mark?  I apparently missed something.....Do tell!

slidecage2222

Quote from: foxx on February 02, 2006, 07:45:36 AM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 02, 2006, 07:42:37 AM

What mark?  I apparently missed something.....Do tell!

when lock punched him in the face and   Jack  stiched him up... if you look at the scare on the face  you can  see it looks like an upside down cross

MommaT

I missed that too--wish I had taped the episodes so i could go back and watch them but i guess i will have to wait for the repeats or wait till season 2 comes out on dvd. 

Also, very interesting theory about locke being the devil--he has started to do some weird things--if only last night were new we could have seen about the whole gun issue and what else he is up to. 

thanks Foxx about the sawyer comment--i tried to find a bigger picture that i could use for the avatar but found this one insted :)

Momma T

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview