Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So...the monster is a big black cloud, eh?: Lost Discussion

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

I am getting annoyed with Locke. As for Sawyer, he needs to take his shirt off more!!

Homer

Quote from: Helen on February 02, 2006, 03:38:40 PM
I am getting annoyed with Locke. As for Sawyer, he needs to take his shirt off more!!

WOOHOO! Come and get me!  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on February 02, 2006, 03:40:51 PM

OMG Homer, you just gave me a BIG hot flash, lol!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

ME4SPADES_

i do like a man with meat on his bone i have hot krispy kreams and ice cold duff and the hottub has homer written all over them

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on February 02, 2006, 07:30:19 PM

i do like a man with meat on his bone i have hot krispy kreams and ice cold duff and the hottub has homer written all over them

No bribing now!!

foxx

OK Helen...He took his shirt off plenty this week!  And I was sitting there (with my husband, lol) drooling like a dog...and then Evil Sawyer came back (cause he really was starting to get soft and nice) and I was immediately disgusted by him.  I mean, like a frickin light switch.  He reverted back to his conman ways and became ugly.  Stupid Lost writers! 

K...so this week, don't so much think Locke is evil anymore.  I think they set that whole situation up so that Sawyer's con could play out unnoticed in the viewers minds...OH, and I can't wait until Jin figures out the Charlie thing and beats him with Eko's Jesus Stick! Frickin Charlie.  He's so annoying.  Thought this was a fantastic episode overall though, very well acted.  Next week is a Sayid flashback episode...mmmmmm Sayid.  (LOL at myself for switching my TV crush!)

macktami95

i love this show havent missed an episode yet thanks to tivo
this whole sayer kate jack thing needs to get figured out she needs to pick one and be done with it
and i about fell out of my chair at the end with charlie being the one to have done that to sun what is he thinking of course everyone is going to find out about it saywer will use it against him and when he doesnt do what he wants everyone is going to find out. i kind of like saywer all mean and nasty.. and glad to see that si will get to take his anger out finally about his woman being killed on that guy that they find
do you think he is really onee of "them" or another plane crash survivor who found his way at a bad time lol

slidecage2222

Quote from: foxx on February 10, 2006, 08:46:33 AM

OK Helen...He took his shirt off plenty this week!  And I was sitting there (with my husband, lol) drooling like a dog...and then Evil Sawyer came back (cause he really was starting to get soft and nice) and I was immediately disgusted by him.  I mean, like a frickin light switch.  He reverted back to his conman ways and became ugly.  Stupid Lost writers! 

K...so this week, don't so much think Locke is evil anymore.  I think they set that whole situation up so that Sawyer's con could play out unnoticed in the viewers minds...OH, and I can't wait until Jin figures out the Charlie thing and beats him with Eko's Jesus Stick! Frickin Charlie.  He's so annoying.  Thought this was a fantastic episode overall though, very well acted.  Next week is a Sayid flashback episode...mmmmmm Sayid.  (LOL at myself for switching my TV crush!)

they are not showing next weeks show     instead they are showing a stupid basketball game....

foxx

lol...Sawyer as a character being mean and nasty is okay with me too.  I just can't lust after him anymore.  Not into the whole "bad-boy" thing!

As far as the previews go, I think for the most part, they are almost always misleading.  If they really caught a man in a trap, I do believe he is probably an other....but you never know.  The "tailies" didn't know that the "Losties" were on the island either (and vice versa) so, ya never know! 

What a fantastic show though.  It rocks!
:D

MommaT

I think last night episode was great--Yummmmmmmy Sawyer in a towel  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  ;D I do like that they put Sawyer back into the the bad boy--cant have an island full of all good people--have to have some tension.  I think it's really gonna hit between Jack and Locke--maybe an island split or something lilke that--Couldnt believe that Charlie was the one who tried to take Sun--Bad Charlie   >:(   I also think it's gonna get nasty between Ana and Kate--major chick fight.  And my little tid bit of Lost trivia---did anyone notice the name of the manuscript that Hurley had--it was called "Bad Twin"---so I wonder if that will play into future episodes  ???

Momma T

SexySagittarian

Quote from: MommaT on February 10, 2006, 05:56:08 PM
I think last night episode was great--Yummmmmmmy Sawyer in a towel  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  ;D I do like that they put Sawyer back into the the bad boy--cant have an island full of all good people--have to have some tension.  I think it's really gonna hit between Jack and Locke--maybe an island split or something lilke that--Couldnt believe that Charlie was the one who tried to take Sun--Bad Charlie   >:(   I also think it's gonna get nasty between Ana and Kate--major chick fight.  And my little tid bit of Lost trivia---did anyone notice the name of the manuscript that Hurley had--it was called "Bad Twin"---so I wonder if that will play into future episodes  ???

Momma T

I agree, either something should happen betwen Kate and Ana Lucia, or the "others" will have to get Ana Lucia. It is pretty certain that she will be going to jail for the DWI's in California and again in Hawaii, so they are going to have to do something with her character.

macktami95

ok lets try this post again didnt go through the first time
so i tiveoed the show and watched it last night and too much flashback not enough show but at least we know that it was usa that turned sayid into a torturer nice huh
as for the man the french woman found and to him too shame shame for lying and saying hes not one of them the others did you see that look that he gave sayid when jack stopped him like haha your right i am one of them but you cant do anything about it he wont let you smirky smug other person lol
oh and the timer when it go tto zero and all the little flapped turned over red with symbols on them hmmmmm darn locke for typing in that number
how funny sawyer irritated by a frog lmao and then he sqiushed it and gave it to hurley and told him to eat it with his secret stash of ranch dressing hahahaha
previews looked good also
claire having the psych dr help her remember what happened that 2 weeks she was missing and they go to the hatch where they kept her interesting to see what they find and whats in there
getting good agian just need more of jack and sawyer with shirts off yummie

MommaT

Well last week was a little bit of a let down--but i do think that it was important to see that Sayid didnt want to be a torturer--but in the end he did what was needed.  I am curious about the chat he had with Charlie at the end--perhaps he's trying to recruit Charlie to help him?  I couldnt believe that Hurley had all that stash--but really couldnt believe that Sawyer squished that little frog  :-\

Next weeks looks good with Claire, Libby and Kate heading to the jungle to find this other hatch--but who is watching the baby???  It's not like they have bottles or milk to give him?  Should be interesting

Momma T

foxx

I agree about last week's ep. being a little bit of a let down. I do love Sayid though...I think he's the smartest person on that frickin island..

My thought on his conversation with the Hobbit?  He knows that Charlie knows where the guns are. 

And did I need another reason to hate Sawyer?  Did he really have to squish the frog?  I hope 50 more camp out outside his tent! 

Yeah,  next week looks good. Hopefully we will have more to discuss! 

foxx

Stupid repeats! 
I just wanted to bump this so we were ready for tomorrow night... ;)

Helen

Quote from: foxx on February 28, 2006, 09:49:48 AM
Stupid repeats! 
I just wanted to bump this so we were ready for tomorrow night... ;)

And it's about time we get a new episode too!!

MommaT

Here Here to new Episodes  O0 O0 

Cant wait to see what's in this other hatch where Claire was kept

Momma T

foxx

Wow...just when I thought the writers were starting to backslide...

What a great episode...and I am even a Claire-hater!  So, the "others" just paste beards on and wear ratty clothes when they are running around the jungle to look scary?  I always thought the Others were just Dharma scientists...

Good to know that the French lady's kid turned out good anyway...

Do you think they used the rest of the "vaccine" on Walt?

That guy in the hatch is totally an other...

What was up with Eko?  I didn't really understand where he was going with that conversation he had with the prisoner...the only thing I could come up with was perhaps he was testing him somehow?

When is someone gonna knock Sawyer out and get the guns back?

I am sure I will come back with more questions once I process the episode a bit...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview