Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So...the monster is a big black cloud, eh?: Lost Discussion

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: foxx on March 01, 2006, 10:33:33 PM
Wow...just when I thought the writers were starting to backslide...

What a great episode...and I am even a Claire-hater!  So, the "others" just paste beards on and wear ratty clothes when they are running around the jungle to look scary?  I always thought the Others were just Dharma scientists...

Good to know that the French lady's kid turned out good anyway...

Do you think they used the rest of the "vaccine" on Walt?

That guy in the hatch is totally an other...

What was up with Eko?  I didn't really understand where he was going with that conversation he had with the prisoner...the only thing I could come up with was perhaps he was testing him somehow?

When is someone gonna knock Sawyer out and get the guns back?

I am sure I will come back with more questions once I process the episode a bit...

I haven't watched it yet but I'll be sure to comment after I do!!

foxx

Quote from: Helen on March 01, 2006, 11:15:04 PM

OMG Helen...I so spoiled that for you! It had even aired on the west coast before I posted.... :'(  I'm So Sorry!

MommaT

Very good episode!!  Really started to put some things together and of course open up a whoooole new can of worms

With Eko--I think it was almost his way of making a confession--he believes that the guy was an other and by telling him about the killing and asking for forgiveness is the way to cleanse his soul

I too am glad that Alex turned out good--and that she is still alive (hopefully)

I couldnt believe that was the captain of the ship and the man that Jack talked to out in the jungle talking with Ethan --only looking mighty cleaned up. 

I wonder if they will form more groups to go back and look through the rest of the facility--there has to be more that can be used

And my final thought--couldnt believe Locke started to get roped in by the other--i can totally see the other pushing his buttons and making Locke and Jack fight

Cant wait for next week---looooks GREAT!!!

Momma T

rhino

Hey momma i hate to disappoint you but Lost wont be back until the end of march i heard because of March Madness. My wife and i are faithful watchers and we love this show. I can only imagine what the cliffhanger is going to be this year.

Ethan_Hawley

Yeah, why didn't Kate and Claire spill the beans once they got back to camp?  I got the impression they didn't tell anyone anything about the medical hatch. 

Why is everyone so convinced the prisoner is an 'Other'?  I think he very well could have crashed his hotair balloon on the island.  Eko's brother and drug buddies crashed too, totally unrelated to the Others...as far as we know.  I think he might just be there to bring out the other survivor's capacity for evil.  (but who can blame 'em)

The most interesting thing about the last episode (IMHO) was when Kate found the locker room.  Obviously there's a bit of trickery going on..but what if there really aren't that many Others...only a handful? 

Who knows..just my 2 cents.

DoubleOscotty

The balloon dude is an other because Ethan didn't make his list and he is there to infiltrate the camp and pick out the ones they need/want.

Helen

Quote from: foxx on March 01, 2006, 11:29:30 PM
Quote from: Helen on March 01, 2006, 11:15:04 PM

OMG Helen...I so spoiled that for you! It had even aired on the west coast before I posted.... :'(  I'm So Sorry!

It's ok foxx, it didn't make any sense till I watched it anyhow!!!

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on March 04, 2006, 08:42:44 PM
The balloon dude is an other because Ethan didn't make his list and he is there to infiltrate the camp and pick out the ones they need/want.

Wait...what? 

Do we know that Ethan and balloon dude are working with eachother?  I must have missed an episode or something...I just thought they randomly found balloon dude in the jungle. 

RC

That guy got snared up in one of the net traps out in the jungle, where Rousseau (sp?) found him and didn't even wanna let him down. And technically, she's not even part of the plane crew, so if she didn't tell anyone about it, he could have been stuck out there with her for who knows how long and she could have done anything to him, including kill him. He can't be infiltrating the camp, that would mean he would have purposely got himself caught in a trap, and then just hope that one of them found him and cut him down and took him back.. I think that is a lot to be hoping on. Only other way, would be if he waited til someone was close, then get caught in the trap and make some noise so that person would hear and come over. But I think he would want anyone but Rousseau to find him, ya never know what that chick is gonna do.

MommaT

Oh no--no new episodes till the end of March  >:(  :'( What will I do on Wed nights?????? 

Momma T

SexySagittarian

slidecage2222

heres a site with some  insite on the show

i think the person has  LOTS of free time   and lookin

g to much into the  show   LOL

http://lost.cubit.net/investigations.php

MommaT

Slide--thanks for the website--wow does that person pay attention--I couldnt believe all the stuff on there

Pogoslave--actually I'm letting the hubby do spades--he loves that game along with the word games.

Thanks again :)

Momma T

foxx

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on March 04, 2006, 08:11:32 PM
Yeah, why didn't Kate and Claire spill the beans once they got back to camp?  I got the impression they didn't tell anyone anything about the medical hatch. 

Why is everyone so convinced the prisoner is an 'Other'?  I think he very well could have crashed his hotair balloon on the island.  Eko's brother and drug buddies crashed too, totally unrelated to the Others...as far as we know.  I think he might just be there to bring out the other survivor's capacity for evil.  (but who can blame 'em)

The most interesting thing about the last episode (IMHO) was when Kate found the locker room.  Obviously there's a bit of trickery going on..but what if there really aren't that many Others...only a handful? 

Who knows..just my 2 cents.

Why don't any of the Losties ever tell anyone else about what they find?  LOL...I am sure in one of the next two episodes, they will tell someone and they will go back...

I am convinced that Henry is another because the groupies over at televisionwithoutpity.com have convinced me of it!  Remember how Ethan Rom's name was an anagram for "Other Man"?  Well, somebody figured out that "Henry Gale Minnesota" was an anagram for "See another man lying"  Or, "See an Other man lying" ...(remember, he said he was from Minnesota)... and I had the feeling that he was kinda pulling a Kaiser Soze with the whole Henry Gale (Dorothy's uncle from the wizard of Oz) came in on a balloon (anotherWizard of Oz reference and also a pic of a hot air balloon in the hatch)...and the groupies at TWOP validated that one for me too...

Loved that Zeke, the other, puts on his grubbies and pastes on his beard...Makes me believe that all of the others are actually Dharma scientists running their freaky experiments on the island...and trying to make the Losties believe they are just shipwrecked like Danielle...

As for the repeat issue...all of my nerdy sources confirm that there will in fact be a new episode airing March 22.  Not that it makes me happy to wait that long...but at least its not 3 weeks of repeats....just 2... 

Here's a link you all may enjoy...someone has too much time on their hands...  http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3377

foxx

Just wanted to bump this in preparation for tonight!  I am so glad Lost is finally new again...

:D

ETR: a spoiler I had posted...

slidecage2222

Next week show is going to be  BIG

tonight show is   Okay   but  NEXT WEEK   get ready for   it   (march 29)

MommaT

Yeah!!! A new episode :)  I would get up and do a little dance, but I have the fun fun stomach flu.  But at least I can feel better by watchin Lost  <3

Momma T

Helen

Quote from: MommaT on March 22, 2006, 02:58:57 PM
Yeah!!! A new episode :)  I would get up and do a little dance, but I have the fun fun stomach flu.  But at least I can feel better by watchin Lost  <3

Momma T

I'm ready for a new episode (finally).

foxx

Quote from: MommaT on March 22, 2006, 02:58:57 PM

Momma T

ew...sorry 'bout the tummy flu, Momma T...hope you feel better soon!  Lost will make it all better!

MommaT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview