Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So...the monster is a big black cloud, eh?: Lost Discussion

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 05, 2006, 06:45:37 PM
Good episode so far...

...can't believe Hurley is such a nutjob!!!

OK, here we are, on an island with no clue how long we'll be here. Food is at a premium. Hurley has a bunch stashed away and instead of sharing it, he "throws it to the winds". Ethan, you're right, he's a nutjob.

triniqueen27

Helen

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 06, 2006, 04:20:15 AM
wow did you guys catch the ending...there both nutjobs lol

Yes, saw here in the nuthouse too!! This should get interesting.

slidecage2222

remember   theres a match for everyone  on the island

hurley was in the  place cause he  ate too much

watch that one  women been in there cause she   wouldnt eat anything  or  force herself to throw up after eating (cant think of the name)

that is why they are  making a connection with each other     together they are a whole...

just like the  white and black  stones they found in the caves last season

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 06, 2006, 11:17:26 AM
remember   theres a match for everyone  on the island

hurley was in the  place cause he  ate too much

watch that one  women been in there cause she   wouldnt eat anything  or  force herself to throw up after eating (cant think of the name)

that is why they are  making a connection with each other     together they are a whole...

just like the  white and black  stones they found in the caves last season

Who are they going to match Locke up with?

MommaT

Very interesting episode--Charlie made a good point of how someone may have closed the hatch doors so that no one would see the plane.  But I still cant believe with that many people around that no one would have seen a plane. 

Couldnt believe that Hurley would eat peanut butter off that leaf-- I guess it's better than just scooping it off that rock though  :D

I'm gonna have to go back through the DVD from last season to see if they show any other shots of Libby in the hospital with Hurley

Kinda weird how somehow everyone knows/met someone that deals with someone else on the island (like the who 6 degrees of seperation or the whole Kevin Bacon game)  ie--I read on the Lost site that was posted that the woman that Locke was doing the home inspection for was Nadia who was in love with Sayid and it just continues from there

Next weeks preview looks good--looks like Locke is trying to redraw the map that he saw on the door--(too bad they dont have internet access they could have already had the map and figured it out  :))  )

Helen

Too funny!!! They have everything else, why not internet access???  :)) :)) :)) :))

foxx

Okay people...just because they were in a mental institution doesn't mean that they are "nutjobs".  Hurley was suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder due to the deck falling/killing people incident...Many who suffer from PTSD have hallucinations, delusions...

...as for Libby...I like the theory of her being the yin to his yang...Perhaps she is in there for anorexia, bulimia...but she also may be a PTSD sufferer...we won't know until her backstory episode I guess.  Some other boards have decided that Libby is a liar...not actually a clinical psychologist based on the fact that she was in a mental health facility...but you know what?  Psychologists can have breakdowns too...Actually, they are more likely to seek help/check themselves in because they know the signs...

I love the two of them together.  At least we know she's not an other now...I was beginning to think she was, based on the whole no backstory thing...

MommaT

Well I checked on the DVD from last season--no shots of Libby like I thought--I guess I read it wrong somewhere else or it could have been from this season early on... 

As for the other/not other thing--I wonder if Locke -who I think has the manifest now--has checked all the names from the people from the other side of the island--just to be sure??

Helen

Quote from: MommaT on April 08, 2006, 10:43:01 AM
Well I checked on the DVD from last season--no shots of Libby like I thought--I guess I read it wrong somewhere else or it could have been from this season early on... 

As for the other/not other thing--I wonder if Locke -who I think has the manifest now--has checked all the names from the people from the other side of the island--just to be sure??

LOL, that would be too easy.

slidecage2222

Quote from: MommaT on April 08, 2006, 10:43:01 AM

i dont think you would see any  shots of  libby in season  1 since   those parts wasnt even cast yet...

MommaT

I wasnt 100% sure about the whole Libby in season 1--thought I had read it somewhere that she was just in a few shots or something.  But we did see Ana-Lucia in season 1 (I think--if I'm wrong send me to the island  :P  As long as sawyer is still there  <3) Cant wait for 9 tonight  O0

foxx

OMG ...I can't believe no one has touched this thread yet!

Rose and Bernard...How effing cute are they?  I so love that they finally got a backstory...and that it was such a spectacular one. 

I think the overall mindset of the island is changing again...a tiger actually may be able to change its stripes...Right before the big OMG at the end of the ep (I won't say what it was, because Helen is never timely in her watching!), everyone was starting to be very content again.

I love Kate and Jack.  I don't care what anyone says, they have fantastic chemistry.

I loved this episode...When Bernard said "Then we will never leave...no matter what happens, we will never leave." ; I almost died when my heart burst.   :'(

I love this show...I am sad it won't be on next week...but really happy about a two hour Alias...I missed Syd!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 09:03:27 PM
OMG ...I can't believe no one has touched this thread yet!

Rose and Bernard...How effing cute are they?  I so love that they finally got a backstory...and that it was such a spectacular one. 

I think the overall mindset of the island is changing again...a tiger actually may be able to change its stripes...Right before the big OMG at the end of the ep (I won't say what it was, because Helen is never timely in her watching!), everyone was starting to be very content again.

I love Kate and Jack.  I don't care what anyone says, they have fantastic chemistry.

I loved this episode...When Bernard said "Then we will never leave...no matter what happens, we will never leave." ; I almost died when my heart burst.   :'(

I love this show...I am sad it won't be on next week...but really happy about a two hour Alias...I missed Syd!

Foxx, don't ever hold back on your comments because I don't watch Lost when it's on but later in the evening. I just stay away from here until I'm done watching it!! O0

MommaT

Rose and Bernard are waaaaay too cute.  I love that Bernard just wanted to save her and was willing to do anything and everything to do it. 

I think that Foxx is right--everyone was getting really content with living on the island, but I think that will be changing with the next new episode. 

Finally, Jack found out about the Others and their costumes.  I cant believe that Kate waited until they were almost there to tell him.  Was she gonna wait till she saw them and then go and pull off their beard and say HAHA I knew you werent real???? 

Also finally a recognition that the Island is special--from Rose and Locke--I wonder who else it is helping??

Glad to see that Locke is getting the map figured out. 

Cant wait for the next new episode--Remember that May is sweeps time --so these should be awesome coming up  O0

foxx

Quote from: MommaT on April 13, 2006, 08:02:07 PM
Rose and Bernard are waaaaay too cute.  I love that Bernard just wanted to save her and was willing to do anything and everything to do it. 

I think that Foxx is right--everyone was getting really content with living on the island, but I think that will be changing with the next new episode. 

Finally, Jack found out about the Others and their costumes.  I cant believe that Kate waited until they were almost there to tell him.  Was she gonna wait till she saw them and then go and pull off their beard and say HAHA I knew you werent real???? 

Also finally a recognition that the Island is special--from Rose and Locke--I wonder who else it is helping??

Glad to see that Locke is getting the map figured out. 

Cant wait for the next new episode--Remember that May is sweeps time --so these should be awesome coming up  O0

Yeah...I liked how her excuse was passive-aggressive.  Well, you didn't tell me about Henry so I didn't tell you about the new hatch... :P...lol

Oh, and Henry?  Super effing creepy this episode.  Excellent job by the director with the camera pans and such...Henry gives me the frickin willies...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview