Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So...the monster is a big black cloud, eh?: Lost Discussion

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 13, 2006, 10:52:50 PM
Quote from: MommaT on April 13, 2006, 08:02:07 PM
Rose and Bernard are waaaaay too cute.  I love that Bernard just wanted to save her and was willing to do anything and everything to do it. 

I think that Foxx is right--everyone was getting really content with living on the island, but I think that will be changing with the next new episode. 

Finally, Jack found out about the Others and their costumes.  I cant believe that Kate waited until they were almost there to tell him.  Was she gonna wait till she saw them and then go and pull off their beard and say HAHA I knew you werent real???? 

Also finally a recognition that the Island is special--from Rose and Locke--I wonder who else it is helping??

Glad to see that Locke is getting the map figured out. 

Cant wait for the next new episode--Remember that May is sweeps time --so these should be awesome coming up  O0

Yeah...I liked how her excuse was passive-aggressive.  Well, you didn't tell me about Henry so I didn't tell you about the new hatch... :P...lol

Oh, and Henry?  Super effing creepy this episode.  Excellent job by the director with the camera pans and such...Henry gives me the frickin willies...

Henry is creepy, isn't he?? He is so evil looking. I rather got a chuckle out of Jack changing his bandage and telling him...this is going to sting!! I'd have made it sting for a long time!! lol  :D

foxx

lol...That was a good one by Jack...

OMG I can say it now....Michael is back!  Mr. Foxx thinks he's an other now. Too convenient how he just popped out of the woods.   He also thinks that Henry told that little story about "trading" people so that Jack would walk into a trap.

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 14, 2006, 04:36:17 AM
lol...That was a good one by Jack...

OMG I can say it now....Michael is back!  Mr. Foxx thinks he's an other now. Too convenient how he just popped out of the woods.   He also thinks that Henry told that little story about "trading" people so that Jack would walk into a trap.

Poor Jack....sometimes he's just too trusting. I still like how the episode before he got Sawyer in the Hold 'em game. That showed a whole "other" (lol) side of him.

MommaT

OOOOOH I didnt think of that--but I think what you said about Michael makes sense.  After all, with all the jungle on that beach, he just happens to find Jack and Kate???  And Michael is the one from the next previews that gets Jack to go after the Others and get the guns--HMMMMMM  Another is he or isnt he situation.  I LOVE IT!!!!  :))

Helen

It definately will be interesting to find out.  The season really started out slow but it's really picking up now and getting better every week. I wonder if they'll ever find Walt.

foxx

Quote from: MommaT on April 14, 2006, 04:43:27 AM
OOOOOH I didnt think of that--but I think what you said about Michael makes sense.  After all, with all the jungle on that beach, he just happens to find Jack and Kate???  And Michael is the one from the next previews that gets Jack to go after the Others and get the guns--HMMMMMM  Another is he or isnt he situation.  I LOVE IT!!!!  :))

Mr. Foxx is a thinker...what can I say?  lol

I can't wait for ...2 weeks from now...don't get too excited woman, Alias is on instead of lost next week!   :-\

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 14, 2006, 01:32:23 PM
OOOOOH I didnt think of that--but I think what you said about Michael makes sense.  After all, with all the jungle on that beach, he just happens to find Jack and Kate???  And Michael is the one from the next previews that gets Jack to go after the Others and get the guns--HMMMMMM  Another is he or isnt he situation.  I LOVE IT!!!!  :))

I can't wait for ...2 weeks from now...don't get too excited woman, Alias is on instead of lost next week!   :-\

That's a real downer.  >:(

foxx

Quote from: Helen on April 14, 2006, 05:42:33 PM

I am okay with it...I love Alias.  Its two hours long...and I really really missed it for the last 4 months...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 14, 2006, 06:15:42 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 14, 2006, 05:42:33 PM

I am okay with it...I love Alias.  Its two hours long...and I really really missed it for the last 4 months...

OK, then I'll suck it up and not whine just for you!!!

Ethan_Hawley

ALIAS!!!!   

UGH!!!! Double UGH!

Definitely not one of my favs...but a pretty lookin' lady nonetheless.

foxx

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 14, 2006, 08:38:43 PM
ALIAS!!!!   

UGH!!!! Double UGH!

Alias is awesome!  Its like the cheesy-est spyfest out there...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 14, 2006, 09:56:03 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 14, 2006, 08:38:43 PM
ALIAS!!!!   

UGH!!!! Double UGH!

Alias is awesome!  Its like the cheesy-est spyfest out there...

It's one of the few shows I don't watch.

Helen

I just re-watched this past week's show and I don't think that Michael is an "other". I mean, either you are or you aren't. I don't think they can turn you into one. At least I hope not.
I felt really bad for Bernard. I was ready to start hauling those rocks myself!!

foxx

Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 11:44:02 AM
I just re-watched this past week's show and I don't think that Michael is an "other". I mean, either you are or you aren't. I don't think they can turn you into one. At least I hope not.
I felt really bad for Bernard. I was ready to start hauling those rocks myself!!

I don't know about that Helen.  I mean, we don't really even know what being an "other" is all about...but perhaps, if he's not an other, they are blackmailing Michael with the promise of having Walt returned to him...

Oh, I forgot, what was with creepy henry saying "they'll never give you walt"? 

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 16, 2006, 12:50:42 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 11:44:02 AM

I don't know about that Helen.  I mean, we don't really even know what being an "other" is all about...but perhaps, if he's not an other, they are blackmailing Michael with the promise of having Walt returned to him...

Oh, I forgot, what was with creepy henry saying "they'll never give you walt"? 

Good point Foxx, guess we'll have to wait and see. And we have an extra week to think about it.  :'(

MommaT

Good News/Bad News

Well the Good news is Lost is new tommorrow  O0 O0 O0 O0
The Bad news is that it's just a new summary show of what's happened in the season so far

Also Good news: they are coming out with a Lost Game--sounds like it will be on the net and you get to watch for clues during the show.  As if we didnt have enough to watch for as it is  ;D

NEW YORK - ABC will launch a global interactive game based on the hit TV show "Lost," the network announced Monday.

Details, however, are about as mysterious and convoluted as the plot of the island castaway drama. The "Lost Experience" will be Internet-based and will feature a parallel story line that is not part of the TV show.

It will begin May 2 in the United Kingdom, May 3 in the U.S. and May 6 in Australia. There is no winning prize, but the experience will offer clues that could unlock some of the island's many secrets.

"It's like a giant, worldwide mysterious jigsaw puzzle that will come to life for all the world to solve," Mike Benson, senior vice president of marketing for ABC Entertainment, said in a statement.

What is known about the challenge is that it includes the introduction of new characters and the mysterious Hanso Foundation. The first clue requires finding a toll-free number that will be released during the show or commercial breaks.

Clues will vary by continent, so participants will benefit from coordinating their information. ABC said the game is designed to appeal to both fans and people unfamiliar with "Lost."

foxx

Thanks for the info mommaT...

Great, something else for me to obsess about besides American Idol...

;)

Helen

Thanks for the info Mama.  O0 I want a new show, not a season re-cap show, dang it. The game sounds interesting.  :D

MommaT

WOW What an episode--I'll wait till everyone else posts to put my cents in but great episode and cant wail till next week too !!!!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: MommaT on May 04, 2006, 12:57:11 PM
WOW What an episode--I'll wait till everyone else posts to put my cents in but great episode and cant wail till next week too !!!!!!

I don't watch the show but I saw the "spoilers" on Yahoo (I quoted spoilers because all it was only a recap of last night's episode but for those who haven't seen it, it would be a spoiler) and I can say.... WOW!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview