Main Menu

So...the monster is a big black cloud, eh?: Lost Discussion

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momof5

foxx

Quote from: Momof5 on May 06, 2006, 12:19:56 AM
i'm just glad Ana Lucia got her some before she was killed off. O0

lol...Death is apparently the price to pay for angry sex with Sawyer!  Is LOST suddenly an 80's slasher flick?  If you do it, you die!

tponka

I thought the "Two for the Road" title of the episode was quite witty.  The two were killed off due to the negative publicity they caused by drinking and driving.   :oo

slidecage2222

i think the  Fat dude being   CUrsed is the reason  the  chic got shot.      he always said   the people around him always gets hurt.

Tara

foxx

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 06, 2006, 01:55:28 PM
i think the  Fat dude being   CUrsed is the reason  the  chic got shot.      he always said   the people around him always gets hurt.

I think Hurley's "curse" ended when they crashed on the island...I don't think that Libby is dead.

Quote from: Tara on May 06, 2006, 02:29:15 PM
Will someone please remind me why I don't watch this show?   :-\

Sorry punkin...you should watch this show!

tponka

They are definitely both dead.  The producers of the show fired them after their concurrent DWIs.  I read it somewhere a few weeks ago that they were gonna be written out.  (I think it was EW.)  The title of the episode tells it all.

foxx

Quote from: tponka on May 06, 2006, 02:50:28 PM
They are definitely both dead.  The producers of the show fired them after their concurrent DWIs.  I read it somewhere a few weeks ago that they were gonna be written out.  (I think it was EW.)  The title of the episode tells it all.

Okay...I am going to have to politely disagree...I am a lost fangirl too (besides the Elliott obsession) and I read NOwhere about such a thing...

Guess we only have to wait a week to find out... ;)

MommaT

I'm not sure about which is dead and not dead, but Cynthia Watros did sign up for a CBS pilot for the upcoming fall.  As we all know, it may or may not be picked up and if not she could remain on the island.  It should be interesting  :-\

SaintHiρρo

I don't follow the show but I do read the boards. Jailbird Rodriguez only had a 1 year contract and it was decided at the beginning of the season she would die. Her death was 100% certain....

If you don't like possible "spoiler" please stop reading here...

The other girl was shot in the stomach while holding I believe some blankets (I don't know since I don't watch the show) and afterward, some guy said "She's Dead" not "they're dead" leaving the possibility that the one that's not Michelle is still alive or some twisted thing they will try to do at the end of the season or next season...

End Spoiler.

slidecage2222

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 06, 2006, 05:07:31 PM
I don't follow the show but I do read the boards. Jailbird Rodriguez only had a 1 year contract and it was decided at the beginning of the season she would die. Her death was 100% certain....

If you don't like possible "spoiler" please stop reading here...

The other girl was shot in the stomach while holding I believe some blankets (I don't know since I don't watch the show) and afterward, some guy said "She's Dead" not "they're dead" leaving the possibility that the one that's not Michelle is still alive or some twisted thing they will try to do at the end of the season or next season...

End Spoiler.

maybe they took one of the bodies. i think the fat dude would been more pissed then he acted in the previews

Helen

I don't  think that Libby is dead. Guess we'll all have to wait and see though. :(

tponka

I read a prediction (completely unofficial) on a board that the long "lost" daughter that Jack's dad was trying to see could be Claire.. what do you think about that?

slidecage2222

SPOLIER 

It seems  libby isnt dead.. on an ad  on the radio today it said something about    3  were shot and 1 is dead

so i guess libby isnt dead

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 10, 2006, 11:54:41 AM
SPOLIER ...

I removed the spoiler from the reply. Not because it wasn't cool but in case someone didn't want to read it yet, I didn't want to accidently mention it twice and they skip it one time only to see it the second time...

...regardless, it appears I was correct before. Whoo hoo!

Ethan_Hawley

Yeah, don't ruin it for us west coast types!  O0

Just kidding, can't wait to see it tonight...wonder what's gonna happen to Eko!?!

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 10, 2006, 07:14:39 PM
Yeah, don't ruin it for us west coast types!  O0

Just kidding, can't wait to see it tonight...wonder what's gonna happen to Eko!?!

I'm sure you've seen it by now. I won't say anything until tomorrow in case some haven't watched it yet. But.....it was good!!!

tponka

foxx

Quote from: tponka on May 11, 2006, 04:01:54 AM
4 words:  TWO FOR THE ROAD   ;::

Okay.  We get it.  But do you really think that the writers of this fantastic show give a chit whether or not Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros got a DUI?  To sacrifice quality characters because you morally object to their behavior would be career suicide.  Michelle Rodriguez said, in an interview, that she only signed a one year contract and knew from the beginning her character was being killed off. 

So, you were right tponka....they both died.  But the title Two for the Road has nothing to do with drinking and driving...and you won't convince me of otherwise.

tponka

I'll find the article that I read about it in, and send you the link.  I didn't make it up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview