PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:33:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm a newbie, I got a question

Started by PogoPlayer13,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoPlayer13

Hello, I'm new to this site. How do I ask someone a question?  I wanted to know more about the "double-browser" thing.  Someone........Anyone..........

Brandon493

If you do a search using the words "double browsing" you will find some results that you should find helpful!  :) O0

*Angel*

Quote from: PogoPlayer13 on January 12, 2006, 04:17:55 PM
Hello, I'm new to this site. How do I ask someone a question?  I wanted to know more about the "double-browser" thing.  Someone........Anyone..........

Also, if you look under Club Center which is on the very top of the page you can find instructions.

Brandon493

Quote from: *Angel* on January 12, 2006, 04:25:11 PM

Also, if you look under Club Center which is on the very top of the page you can find instructions.
Hmm, why didn't I think of that? lol

Helen

Angel, thanks for that tip. That is one tab I have not explored yet, lol.

*Angel*

Quote from: Helen on January 12, 2006, 04:37:06 PM

Angel, thanks for that tip. That is one tab I have not explored yet, lol.

Your welcome Helen.  :)

ME4SPADES_

angel how did you do that on the double question mine always come out like i wrote it there lol and your is purple i have done the copy and paste but still looks lik i wrote it

*Angel*

Quote from: nightperson on January 12, 2006, 04:59:46 PM
angel how did you do that on the double question mine always come out like i wrote it there lol and your is purple i have done the copy and paste but still looks lik i wrote it

I just hit the quote button on the post I am replying to.  Hope it works for you.  :)

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: *Angel* on January 12, 2006, 05:01:23 PM
Quote from: nightperson on January 12, 2006, 04:59:46 PM

I just hit the quote button on the post I am replying to.  Hope it works for you.  :)

let see if it works

ME4SPADES_

wow it did tyvm never to old to learn new tricks lol 8)

cranky

ME4SPADES_

lol i have been telling mine that for mmmm forget how long been to long

*Angel*

Glad it worked for you night.  I don't have a husband thank goodness.... ;)  However, I do have a 6-year-old who likes to run my life.

Madonna

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: *Angel* on January 12, 2006, 05:13:11 PM
Glad it worked for you night.  I don't have a husband thank goodness.... ;)  However, I do have a 6-year-old who likes to run my life.

well i wish i did have a 6 year old sometime then a hubby my kids are 27 and 24 and a 2 month granddaughter but you gotts love them "kids that is" :o

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Madonna on January 12, 2006, 05:16:05 PM
Quote from: cranky on January 12, 2006, 05:05:51 PM
:) lol tell my hubby that
Quote from: nightperson on January 12, 2006, 05:03:04 PM
wow it did tyvm never to old to learn new tricks lol 8)

Tell mine too, while you're at it :o.

mmm well i could try but i dont think it would work maybe if we tell each other you think that would work :o naw lol

BoJangles

Momof5

I have two 6 year olds as well and they run my life too, lol

frumplebuns

Welcome Newbie!

Once you've figured out how to do the double browsing thing it is totally wicked awesome! My sister can't double browse so last saturday to get the spades badges, I double browsed on my tower bot and played on my laptop too. My sister was online with me via webcam and we got the Spades challenge badge as did my daughter and my niece (I played them both). It was wild and crazy with me playing as three people but my sister kept track of the points and who needed what to win the rated games.

Double browsing can be fun! Once again, welcome to the group.

Happy Gaming!
;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview