PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:00:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm a newbie, I got a question

Started by PogoPlayer13,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

Quote from: *Angel* on January 12, 2006, 05:13:11 PM
Glad it worked for you night.  I don't have a husband thank goodness.... ;)  However, I do have a 6-year-old who likes to run my life.

I think your better off without one dear LOL

Madonna

I have one, but I wouldn't want to pass him off on anyone. No one deserves that sort of punishment! ;D :o

Country Lady

Quote from: Madonna on January 12, 2006, 08:45:03 PM
I have one, but I wouldn't want to pass him off on anyone. No one deserves that sort of punishment! ;D :o
OMG, how I agree with you... On badge day mine wanted to learn how to copy DVD's. He doesn't even know how to turn on the computer.  >:(

Madonna

Do like I did...password protect the computer. When you hear him coming, sign off quick and watch the fun begin!!! >:D >:D >:D

Roseybud333

Quote from: Madonna on January 12, 2006, 09:18:22 PM
Do like I did...password protect the computer. When you hear him coming, sign off quick and watch the fun begin!!! >:D >:D >:D

I tried that but now he has his own screen LOL

muffin862

I have a question about double browsing. I am not sure how to set the java to work on one browser and not the other. Can someone tell me what i need to do?

Roseybud333

Quote from: muffin862 on January 12, 2006, 10:46:17 PM
I have a question about double browsing. I am not sure how to set the java to work on one browser and not the other. Can someone tell me what i need to do?

If I'm not mistaken firefox automatically uses sun. . . hope that helps  O0

Country Lady

You need to set IE to use microsoft VM and firefox always uses sun java.

crankycook

Quote from: muffin862 on January 12, 2006, 10:46:17 PM
in ie, go to tools,internet options, advanced tab, scroll to where it say sun java, uncheck sun, make sure jit compiler is checked for vm

*Angel*

Quote from: Roseybud333 on January 12, 2006, 08:32:30 PM
Glad it worked for you night.  I don't have a husband thank goodness.... ;)  However, I do have a 6-year-old who likes to run my life.

I think so too.  LMAO  ;)

muffin862

Quote from: *Angel* on January 13, 2006, 04:12:54 AM
Quote from: Roseybud333 on January 12, 2006, 08:32:30 PM

I think so too.  LMAO  ;)

Thanks everyone :) I got it to work this morning :). Got my 4 aces badge already :). This is much easier than trying to battle those tinheads :)

Tookie Tookie

WTG on getting your Aces badge!!!!  O0

I use the Smart Explorer. I just got a new computer for Christmas, and get this, IE does not have the VM Java on it. It is only Sun. But with Smart Explorer, I can still double browse. In fact, I had 4 accts going to do the spades badge but got so confused I gave up on that one!

tigereyes

lol that would be pretty confusing to have 4 accounts going at once

Madonna

I agree. I can barely figure out the one browser i'm running now. ::)

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: tigereyes on January 13, 2006, 04:52:23 PM
lol that would be pretty confusing to have 4 accounts going at once

i have tried that and you are right the one that is winning is losing lol cause i get them confused

Madonna

I tried double browsing with Jungle Gin, and my crazy self kept letting the wrong account win. I'm no brilliant with double browsing, that's for sure!!! ;D

tigereyes

I got confused the first few times I used the double browser. I get a little mixed up even now sometimes. There's no way I could do the 4 browsers I would be really confused then lol.

gabaric

Hi ev 1, I played the free version of pogo for years, just bought club pogo, and I would like to know how can I transfer the tokens to this new account.
I was reading this topic, tried looking for Club Center, couldn't find it...lol
Tried the double browsing thing... lol lol, what I have to look for in the double browser thing?
Thanks a lot!!!

Monkey

Quote from: gabaric on January 15, 2006, 05:06:09 AM
Hi ev 1, I played the free version of pogo for years, just bought club pogo, and I would like to know how can I transfer the tokens to this new account.
I was reading this topic, tried looking for Club Center, couldn't find it...lol
Tried the double browsing thing... lol lol, what I have to look for in the double browser thing?
Thanks a lot!!!

If you scroll to the very top of the page, right below where it says Pogo Cheats, there is a link to the club center. And welcome to Club Pogo! :P

gabaric

Sorry to bother again...
I tried the double browsing thing... didn't work, when I logged the second acc. on the first 1 disappeared.
Can any1 help me?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview