Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SCI-FI ANNOUNCES WHO

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

This on Scifi.com's website!
------------------------------------------------

SCI FI Channel announced Jan. 12 that it will air the first season of the BBC's hit SF series Doctor Who, starting in March. The 13 episodes, starring Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor and Billie Piper as Rose Tyler, will air as part of SCI FI Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

The series, from head writer and executive producer Russell T. Davies, ran originally in the United Kingdom last year and was one of the network's biggest hits ever. An update of the classic Doctor Who show, the series continues in the U.K. with an upcoming second season that will star David Tennant as the Doctor.

"The Doctor's made all sorts of journeys in time and space, but this is one of his most exciting yet!" Davies said in a statement. "I'm a huge fan of the SCI FI Channel, and I'm delighted that Doctor Who is appearing on a channel that supports and enhances the entire genre."

"With its rich history of imaginative storytelling, Doctor Who is a true sci-fi classic," Thomas P. Vitale, SCI FI's senior vice president, programming and original movies, said in a separate statement. "We're excited to add the show to our lineup."

Meanwhile, BBC Video announced that it has moved the proposed U.S. release date of the Doctor Who first-season DVD set to July 4 from its originally planned February launch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A GOD!

Momof5

I use to watch Dr. Who when i was younger, it seemed to go for hours and hours and hours...Dr.Who was always on, lol.

caroline196

as i live in the uk,i highly recommend watching the new series of doctor who
the special effects were fantastic and stories and aliens were out of this world lol

if you didnt like doctor who the last time round (like me),watch 1 episode of the new series and you will be hooked O0

Pogo Dalek

Yes, as someone in the U.S. Who has seen All the Christopher Eccleston Episodes, Dont ask me How I saw them, But As someone Who has seen ever Ep...The New Stories are definately worth Seeing. It's jsut too bad they probably wont be airing the Confidentials to go With the Series!

Helen

Oh great, another show for me to get hooked on?? lol

caroline196

so ive heard pogo dalek,the confindentials come as part of the package so you shouldnt miss out O0

you can always look at the offical website which is:

www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho

for information and you can watch the confidentials online O0

LaundryLady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview