PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:09:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POPPIT

Started by knightrider13195,

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider13195

does poppit get worse then 1% per game per rank after rank 40? I am playing on hard and its taking forever to get a single rank even using thunder. any tips?

Roseybud333

Country Lady

I'm on rank 40 also and I'm getting sick of that game.  >:(

Helen

About all you can do is be patient, it's very slow moving.

wattsmyname

soon you will need 5 wins on hard to advance 1 percent.  :o    Good luck :D

Country Lady

lfc2211

thats right 5 games per 1 % im on level 49 and it feels like ive been doing it forever 

bubblegum

at that point, set the game to level 3, turn on the auto and take a nap

Fluffy756

set the auto on go little fast and put game on level 3 and let it rip it took me like  day from rank 40 to 50.
fluffy

Gerald

Hah... that auto won't run a day for me. Maybe a couple of hours.

~Ãutolovér~

The problem with letting the auto run all day is your name takes over the high scores board  :o and thats when the snoops start asking questions and not good when a friend who doesn't know you use autos joins the room and sees scores  :-[ ??? not good lol, I wish there was a way to overcome that  ??? oh well just gotta keep changing rooms  ;)

pogohatesme

I remember that happening to me once lol...I had it running and I was watching t.v. and someone made a comment in the chat room about not being able to get on the high score list because I wouldn't let her on.....I just told her if she'd learn how to play the game then she'd make it on the list

~Ãutolovér~

Bree

I just let the auto run and I don't worry about what others say.  Most of the time when I am in the Poppit game I keep my chat off, but every once and a while I will be sitting there and they will say something about me using an auto and I answer them.  It sure does shut them up fast.....LOL  :P

bobby

i wonder if everyone elses box gets so full of your high score that it stays there too >:D

Bree

ME4SPADES_

i usually dont let this run not less im babysitting it lol

bobby

no,  the little box that tells your high scores and how it gets full of your name when you use the auto O0

Bree

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...... 8)

wattsmyname

Each room has 2 high score lists 1 for the last hour and 1 for the last 24 hours. You do not have your own list. So yes everyone can see the same list as you. If you only see your name on it you hold all the high score spots. Not a good thing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview