PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:55:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens for sale on e-bay

Started by bollllox,

Previous topic - Next topic

Madonna

Quote from: bubblegum on January 17, 2006, 01:46:09 PM
Quote from: Madonna on January 13, 2006, 03:59:15 PM
What would be the point in buying tokens anyways? What are gonna do with them? Sit there and look at them and admire their beauty??? :o. Also, you know how the snitches on Pogo are...they see you with so many tokens, then they will say something to draw everyone's attention to you. And there you sit...on auto (at least I would), people talking to you (already assuming you use an auto), then you don't answer. Of course, the snitches would report you and then you wouldn't have an account. I've had 10 million before and had to do token dumping in the mini mall...just so it wouldn't be so obvious. Sad to say, I am the owner of those butt ugly clothes and everything else in the mini mall. >:(. Wouldn't it be simpler if people would stfu and play, instead of worrying about how many tokens someone else has???

Its cuz you have something and they don't.  Thats why some people complain
I'm beginning to realize this more and more everyday. ::)

bobby

harley89

People will but anything I guess  Bet its safer just to get your own tokens by cheating

bobby

babygurl424

i have one of the names that is selling tokens..and i don't think its the right name with the account..nothing seems to be matching up..who knows..ppl are so desperate for tokens that they'll pay money for some..geesh..why not just play for them.. ::) lol

foxx

Quote from: Redneck88 on January 17, 2006, 02:33:10 PM
yes i do i should go out to my lawn and find a rock and be like its a george bush rock 10 million dollars starting bid

LMAO...but everyone has those...

Madonna

But it had the Virgin Mary's image burned on it :o. How much did that sell for, anyways?

Kelly

the song is too funny Bree...i think that is weird Al singing that isn't it.....hes a riot!!

thanks Bree  ;D

BlueFrog

Grrrrr I didn't read all the post, but E**y is under my skin, well not actually E**y but some of the crap people sell on there I got a Steven Tyler key chain for christmas. My husband spent $ 12.00 + 10.00 for shipping for the piece of bootleg crap. First thing I did was look for the copyright, not there, very cheap zerox crap. And I really had to do some major butt kissing up to my Big TeddyBear looking Santa after going off. I felt really bad for him. The things people sell on E**y

jmsshr

Sorry to hear that, I have also been taken by ebay sellars a time or two.

BlueFrog

Ty you do have to be careful with what you buy, and really really look at it before you bid. My husband said I'm too nosey,and ask too many Q's before buying on E**y    >:D  Yea rite I don't want crap  :) Geeeze I hope he don't read this

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview