PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:58:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help pogo sucks

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

can anyone help me everyone seems to be getting into pogo but for 48 hours i havent i have tried everything and i cant get in my friend s are all in does anyone know what i can do  :-[

Bree

Quote from: apple on January 13, 2006, 02:10:02 AM
can anyone help me everyone seems to be getting into pogo but for 48 hours i havent i have tried everything and i cant get in my friend s are all in does anyone know what i can do :-[

Apple, You need to post your specs for you computer.  If you do that then maybe someone could find out why you can not get onto Pogo.  Pogo is up and running so that is not the problem, but we have to find out why you can not get to Pogo.

apple

i ahve windows xp  i was using internet explorer i tried firefox  that hasnt worked either i have 2 computers  and i cant get in what mor info do u need  i am cracking up plz plz help

apple

anyone have pogo telephone number so i can call

pogohatesme

Did you delete your cookies, clean your cache??  Sometimes that helps....

LastCall

Quote from: apple on January 13, 2006, 02:24:51 AM
i ahve windows xp  i was using internet explorer i tried firefox  that hasnt worked either i have 2 computers  and i cant get in what moer info do u need  i am cracking up plz plz help
ANS TO YOUR QUESTIONS DOWNLOAD SUN JAVA ::) THE NEW VERSION 6 this will help you out
      win98 winxp1 or package 2   Try it   O0

*Angel*

What is happening when you try to get to Pogo?  Why don't you see if one of your friends can log in for you?  It may be a problem with your account.

HHCORY

can you post a link or PM a message with the new java 6

BoJangles

Jackpotloser

Sorry apple to still read your having problems  :( Hope you get it fixed soon it's the weekend :) Let us know when it's fixed.

Helen

Quote from: apple on January 13, 2006, 02:10:02 AM
can anyone help me everyone seems to be getting into pogo but for 48 hours i havent i have tried everything and i cant get in my friend s are all in does anyone know what i can do  :-[

Maybe you've been put on a "time-out" for 72 hours. I don't know anyone that's ever been off for 48 hours with no reason.

ME4SPADES_

Thunder

did you leave auto on all night and maybe got timedout.

LastCall

Hi
I never do that But A good idea does pogo monitor that ?
     like I said I am all new to this and thank you ;D

Thunder

I just thought maybe you did something like that and one of the pogo police tried to talk to you or someone turned you in. I can't think of any reason why you can't get into pogo.

Thunder

:) you are right it is apple I was replying to. sorry about that

LastCall

Hello
   It is okay
       I hope Apple gets my response I told him or her to download SUN JAVA IT WILL GET HIM IN POGO
            WITH NO PROBLEM  sun java 6 << it is a new upgrade  O0

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Thunder on January 13, 2006, 07:22:50 AM
I just thought maybe you did something like that and one of the pogo police tried to talk to you or someone turned you in. I can't think of any reason why you can't get into pogo.

when i leave it on all night i leave my chat off

zzigzzag

I had probs loading rooms ....cleared my java cache and all was ok after that!  Maybe try clearing java  cookies  etc....worked for me! GL!

Tookie Tookie

I think it was a good tip to have someone else try to log into your acct. See if you are banned for some reason. Don't you have a good friend you can trust to log into your acct?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview