Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

yugioh cards

Started by jmsshr,

Previous topic - Next topic

jmsshr

Quote from: maria on January 14, 2006, 10:58:34 PM
I think thats really nice. But do you think your daughter will just sell them off for money, or value them,and maybe pass them on futher?
i will teack here the value on money and those cards will go up in value and not to sell them and just hand them down. 

maria

pogohatesme

Quote from: jmsshr on January 14, 2006, 10:43:45 PM
Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 10:37:04 PM
Quote from: nightperson on January 14, 2006, 10:31:37 PM
just like a new car buy get in it and drive it off the lot lose about 5000,puter old after they are 6 months old  :D :D but women never get old right helen :o

Correct, we just get better with age, lol.
  ya but these cards will be worth alot in later years, im going to hand them down to my daughter so they will last cause all my cards are 1 edision and all mint cond.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Helen.....I really don't think these cards hold their value.......they are the same as Pokemon cards and look at those now....they aren't worth anything.  If it were something rare then I would understand it but these are not rare cards...they're too common these days to be worth much or to hold their value.

maria

Hi pogohates me. :) I agree that the common cards will  be worth little or nothing later in years. But there are rare cards which maybe worth something in the futer. also if you have complete sets unused maybe they will be worth something.

pogohatesme

Quote from: maria on January 14, 2006, 11:11:43 PM
Hi pogohates me. :) I agree that the common cards will  be worth little or nothing later in years. But there are rare cards which maybe worth something in the futer. also if you have complete sets unused maybe they will be worth something.

I kinda agree with that....I just have a hard time believing these cards are worth 10 grand though lol

maria

Maybe thats what they have invested so far? Really not sure.  but I do know that some of theses card costs alot. My son has showed me cards he wanted,  I think it was the exzodea sorry not sure on that spelling but they wanted almost 200.00 for a set of 5 cards. Well you know what my son didn't get....lol

Madonna

I have held on to my collection of garbage pail kids hoping they would be worth something someday. Who knows? Maybe the yugioh cards will be worth alot too.

maria

Hi Madonna  :)  I just found my oldest sons garbage pail kids 10 packs all un opened and some opened. maybe they will be worth something. I suggested that he keeps the packs sealed and unopen maybe they would be worth a little more. Who knows

Madonna

Oh my...if they're sealed, they could very well be worth something. Mine are sealed as well, but my son has an album of opened ones too...so it's like 2 sets. But still, look at baseball cards and how much some of those are worth :o :o :o. I so wish he had collected baseball cards too. They would be worth a fortune.

bobby

Quote from: Madonna on January 15, 2006, 12:30:10 AM
Oh my...if they're sealed, they could very well be worth something. Mine are sealed as well, but my son has an album of opened ones too...so it's like 2 sets. But still, look at baseball cards and how much some of those are worth :o :o :o. I so wish he had collected baseball cards too. They would be worth a fortune.
lucky for me i have most of my baseball cards ;D

Madonna

Good gracious, hold on to them Bobby...you may be rich someday!! ;D

bobby

i went looking through a box of old mixed cards, found 3 T.O. college cards some iverson rookies and alot of good hockey cards most in near mint condition

maria

I gave my sons uncut cards of starwars and mork and mindy also baseball cards as well as a very large box of baseball, football ,hockey, ect. told them to divide them up.....lol let them fight over them

maria

I guess it is up to the person as to what they collect. I collect neither pokemon nor yugioh. For me it is depression /carnaval/milk glass also spode or blue atalian dishes. So I guess what one collects is the best to them.  :)

Madonna

maria

bobby

np wrong thread :)

maria

slidecage2222

got to love people who buy these cards.. Listed my cards on ebay for the 3rd time and finally sold....  25 bucks shipped for 3 cards that  came  FREE in the new  GBA yu gi oh game... what costed 30..  so ended up with another copy of the game for less then 5 bucks..

can never understand why people  spend  25 bucks for 3 cards when they can get the  game + 3 cards for 30 and sell the game for 15... end up with 3 cards for 15    :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview