Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

yugioh cards

Started by jmsshr,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Believe it or not my husband has hundreds of yugioh cards and trades them online.  He just made 65 dollars for one of them.  I dont know much about them, but some of them he treats like gold and keep in plastic packs......... :P

Gerald

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 17, 2006, 08:11:19 AM
got to love people who buy these cards.. Listed my cards on ebay for the 3rd time and finally sold.... 25 bucks shipped for 3 cards that came FREE in the new GBA yu gi oh game... what costed 30.. so ended up with another copy of the game for less then 5 bucks..

can never understand why people spend 25 bucks for 3 cards when they can get the game + 3 cards for 30 and sell the game for 15... end up with 3 cards for 15 :o
How does that saying go....Some people like to pay 5 dollars for a pot, but other people like to pay 30 dollars for the same pot.

slidecage2222

Quote from: holly222 on January 17, 2006, 08:42:09 AM
Believe it or not my husband has hundreds of yugioh cards and trades them online.  He just made 65 dollars for one of them.  I dont know much about them, but some of them he treats like gold and keep in plastic packs......... :P

hope he gets out before the  crash.... lots of rumors going on that there could be a major  crash this fall, as the  YU GI OH cartoon goes off the air and is replace with   Yu gi oh  Dx  school something... (i guess its not pulling the ratings in on the cartoon network and dont look better for the fall)

bubblegum

its really not getting the rateings?  Well it has been on the air for a couple years so guess it does make sense

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview