Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

yugioh cards

Started by jmsshr,

Previous topic - Next topic

jmsshr

i have alot of yugioh cards that i have collected and willing to sell, i have a variety,but i will not sell my own sets that i collected, i have alot of extra dups that dont need. just let me know. thanks.

*Angel*

Quote from: jmsshr on January 13, 2006, 09:01:11 AM
i have alot of yugioh cards that i have collected and willing to sell, i have a variety,but i will not sell my own sets that i collected, i have alot of extra dups that dont need. just let me know. thanks.

Did you try ebay?  ;)

jmsshr

Quote from: *Angel* on January 13, 2006, 09:34:51 AM

Did you try ebay?  ;)
ya i did but it costs to much to sell them on there after they take there fees out.

*Angel*

Quote from: jmsshr on January 13, 2006, 09:41:04 AM
Quote from: *Angel* on January 13, 2006, 09:34:51 AM

Did you try ebay?  ;)
ya i did but it costs to much to sell them on there after they take there fees out.

Oh.  I am not sure if they allow solicitation on this board that is why I suggested it.

bra

its really not that much on ebay, i sell a lot on ebay. It can get costly if you put a lot of pics and if your starting price is really high. I used to sell pokemon cards on ebay and it wasnt costly.

slidecage2222

also now its mostly based on luck if you sell or not.... i was selling the  new 3 promo cards that came out of the GBA game   starting price of 10  never sold  yet  someone selling  1 out of the 3 cards sold   5 of them for 14 each.... go figure  ... so it seems more on luck then anything else to sell on ebay

Helen

Like I said in another post, it's all in supply and demand at the time and sad to say, luck of the draw.
I don't think eBay's listing fees are out of range. I buy and sell  and don't think it excessive.

Helen

BTW what is a yugioh card?

Tiffany-Pamela

Helen, you don`t know the films for kids Yu-Gi-OH ? this are cards where addicted people collect and play, so you can win or lose some cards......i hate them......i don`t allow it to my son, because some of these cards are very expensive and all day he walked arround with them, still when he was eating >:( >:(

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Tiffany-Pamela on January 14, 2006, 10:50:56 AM
Helen, you don`t know the films for kids Yu-Gi-OH ? this are cards where addicted people collect and play, so you can win or lose some cards......i hate them......i don`t allow it to my son, because some of these cards are very expensive and all day he walked arround with them, still when he was eating >:( >:(

i was wondering the same thing but i no know thanks

mailwench

>:( >:( I have never heard of it........glad I don't have time to be addicted to anything more now...pogo & pogo cheats take up all my time!   >:D >:D

Tiffany-Pamela

Normally just kids play with them >:D >:D, but i seeeeee......here are big kids >:D >:D

ME4SPADES_

yup took the words out of my mouth know if i can get paper done on the internet without time laspe i would be ok lol nedd to do it and then come in here but i just cant "some1 want to finish it for me "  :-*

Helen

My kids are raised and gone so I don't know about the cards. I guess it's just something new with each generation, lol.

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 14, 2006, 11:03:17 AM
yup took the words out of my mouth know if i can get paper done on the internet without time laspe i would be ok lol nedd to do it and then come in here but i just cant "some1 want to finish it for me "  :-*

Ummmm, no!!! lol  You'll do just fine.

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 11:04:51 AM
My kids are raised and gone so I don't know about the cards. I guess it's just something new with each generation, lol.
yes right Helen, this are monster cards, and many different. Years before the kids collected the pokemon-cards

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 11:05:58 AM
Quote from: nightperson on January 14, 2006, 11:03:17 AM

Ummmm, no!!! lol  You'll do just fine.

OK IM DOING IT  >:( >:( :o

ME4SPADES_

ops sry for the caps i forget when im doing paperwork on the internet have to use caps so srrrrrry :'(

Helen

No problem, people make mistakes. I've made my fair share, lol.

slidecage2222

when the DS yu gi oh game hit people was paying more cash for the 3  free cards then the  game cost itself  LOL

::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview