Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

yugioh cards

Started by jmsshr,

Previous topic - Next topic

jmsshr

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 14, 2006, 02:03:12 PM
when the DS yu gi oh game hit people was paying more cash for the 3  free cards then the  game cost itself  LOL

::)
i have every card thats ever come out except the new releases comming out in feb.

ME4SPADES_

where do you gets these cards even thought i never seen them but was just wondering

jmsshr

Quote from: nightperson on January 14, 2006, 03:03:26 PM
where do you gets these cards even thought i never seen them but was just wondering

i got alot of them from ebay,from a seller i know real well, and some i got from the store.

Helen

I just wish I could be the inventor of some of these insane obsessions, lol.

~Ãutolovér~

My little boy collects Yugioh cards lol  ??? I didnt know it attracted the older age group  ::)

pogohatesme

I've seen them places like Wal-mart or Meijers....sometimes back in the toy department or around the registers with the Pokemon and baseball cards and stuff.

jmsshr

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 14, 2006, 07:48:54 PM

I've seen them places like Wal-mart or Meijers....sometimes back in the toy department or around the registers with the Pokemon and baseball cards and stuff.
me also ive got the full collections of all sets,and all the promo cards,  its prob worth about $10,000 with more to collect.

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: jmsshr on January 14, 2006, 08:03:07 PM

me also ive got the full collections of all sets,and all the promo cards,  its prob worth about $10,000 with more to collect.

oh my that is alot im going to look for them to see what they look like i would be looking into a safe for them may be worth more in the years to come

jmsshr

Quote from: nightperson on January 14, 2006, 08:05:51 PM

oh my that is alot im going to look for them to see what they look like i would be looking into a safe for them may be worth more in the years to come
thats right  thats whyi bought them they will be worth alot more in the years to come.

jmsshr

did you go on any other sites looking for the yugioh cards?

ME4SPADES_

no dont no what they look like never heard of them till i seen if on here will look tomorrow

jmsshr

Quote from: nightperson on January 14, 2006, 10:14:01 PM
no dont no what they look like never heard of them till i seen if on here will look tomorrow
ok your bet bet is to go to ebay and type in yugioh card and it will bring up alot of sites to choose from to look at for all cards.

ME4SPADES_

jmsshr

Helen

Quote from: jmsshr on January 14, 2006, 08:10:24 PM

thats right  thats whyi bought them they will be worth alot more in the years to come.

A lot of things that are worth so much now sometimes lose their value down the road. If it were me, I'd sell them now instead of watching their value decrease.

ME4SPADES_

just like a new car buy get in it and drive it off the lot lose about 5000,puter old after they are 6 months old  :D :D but women never get old right helen :o

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 14, 2006, 10:31:37 PM
just like a new car buy get in it and drive it off the lot lose about 5000,puter old after they are 6 months old  :D :D but women never get old right helen :o

Correct, we just get better with age, lol.

jmsshr

Quote from: Helen on January 14, 2006, 10:37:04 PM
Quote from: nightperson on January 14, 2006, 10:31:37 PM

Correct, we just get better with age, lol.
ya but these cards will be worth alot in later years, im going to hand them down to my daughter so they will last cause all my cards are 1 edision and all mint cond.

maria

I think thats really nice. But do you think your daughter will just sell them off for money, or value them,and maybe pass them on futher?

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: maria on January 14, 2006, 10:58:34 PM
I think thats really nice. But do you think your daughter will just sell them off for money, or value them,and maybe pass them on futher?

hi maria, welcome to the forum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview