Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

to my friends at Pogocheats

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

I am heading back to the States tommorrow to get Surgery that the Navy can NOT do here overseas. I know I wont be getting online as much as I do now and stay updated. But I will miss you guys and will check in when I can.

[Automated by GetSmile]

I want to Thank ANGEL for helping me out while I am gone and taking over my Pogo account and keeping me updated on my weekly challenges. You TRUELY are a Angel to me and I thank you VERY VERY MUCH> Muahhhhh>

NOW u guys play NICE and dont do ANYTHING exciting here until I return  LMAO!

Kelly

Jackpotloser

Quote from: KsArt on January 13, 2006, 11:31:53 AM
Best Wishes and A Speedy Recovery To You Born  O0
Yes, and will miss reading all of your posts :)

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: BoredNItaly on January 13, 2006, 11:26:35 AM

I am heading back to the States tommorrow to get Surgery that the Navy can NOT do here overseas. I know I wont be getting online as much as I do now and stay updated. But I will miss you guys and will check in when I can.

[Automated by GetSmile]

I want to Thank ANGEL for helping me out while I am gone and taking over my Pogo account and keeping me updated on my weekly challenges. You TRUELY are a Angel to me and I thank you VERY VERY MUCH> Muahhhhh>

my prayer are with you be safe speedy recovery and take it easy best wishes to you

BoredNItaly

Thank You guys and Sorry Guys for putting this under Technical area my mind isn't where it needs to be right now

mailwench

:-* :-* :-* Good luck Borednitaly.......best wishes and my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery......I will look forward to your posts upon your return! :-* :-* :-*

BoJangles

God go with you and keep you in perfect peace.  (and hurry back!) :)

Snarechick

From one Navy (Sea-bees, buzz buzz!) family (along with Army and Airforce) to another, we wish you a speedy recovery and our prayers are with you!  If at any time you start to go into Pogo withdrawls, just remember the annoying voice of Dottie in Fortune Bingo to help bring you out of it. ;) :P

Keep a fellow Navy man in your prayers- my uncle (who is like a father to me) is being deployed to Iraq on the 28th of this month.

Fluffy756

BoredNItaly take care of yourself and my thoughts and prayers are with you, get well soon.

fluffy

Eagles Fan

My prayers are with you on your surgery and a speedy recovery.  We will miss you!  Good Luck!

wattsmyname

DeadSet

All hope for a speedy recovery and a happy rest. You'll be missed, bored.  :)

-dS

Bree

I will keep you in my prayers and God's speed for a fast recovery. Also hurry back soon to the forum.....we will miss you a lot!!!  O0

sapphire09

Wishing you a speedy recovery.   You will be truly missed.  So hurry up and Get WEell and we will hear from you soon

*Angel*

Quote from: BoredNItaly on January 13, 2006, 11:26:35 AM

[Automated by GetSmile]

Hello sweety,

You are very welcome.  I wouldn't want you to have badges of all things on your mind during this time.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Please take care of yourself and hurry back!  We miss you already.  :)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

All the well wishes in the world to you...Get well soon!

huggybear

crankycook

My prayers are with you, and wishing you a speedy recovery, you will be missed :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview