Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

to my friends at Pogocheats

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

LaundryLady

Will keep you in my prayers and have someone keep us posted if you can't.  God go with you.

Madonna

I hope you have a safe and speedy recovery and get back online very soon. Take care of yourself, and God bless you. :)

BoredNItaly

Thank you all very much...... I have a 12 hour flight then a 7 hour drive to mt familys home in Charlesotn,SC so they can help me with my 5 year old son since the Miltary wont let me husband have TIME OFF unless Im dying  LOL thats funny.
I have to laugh about that to keep my spritis up......... I have cancer but told this will make me cancer free and make me healthy............ So I will do what I need to be here for my son.........
I look at it this way I will land in Virginia 8am will be at Wendys before they open to get a Bacon cheesebuger   LMAO!

I Love you guys and I love Pogocheats! May God remeber me and ALL the friends I have made here and I will Keep you guys Updated as I can

Madonna

I think I speak on behalf of everyone here, that we love you too and want nothing more than for you to get better. Have a safe flight and fight hard to get well!!! You seem to be a strong person...just keep your fighting spirit and you will be better in no time. Take care and take it easy!!! O0 :-*

tigereyes

Quote from: BoredNItaly on January 13, 2006, 03:38:44 PM
Thank you all very much...... I have a 12 hour flight then a 7 hour drive to mt familys home in Charlesotn,SC so they can help me with my 5 year old son since the Miltary wont let me husband have TIME OFF unless Im dying LOL thats funny.
I have to laugh about that to keep my spritis up......... I have cancer but told this will make me cancer free and make me healthy............ So I will do what I need to be here for my son.........
I look at it this way I will land in Virginia 8am will be at Wendys before they open to get a Bacon cheesebuger LMAO!

I Love you guys and I love Pogocheats! May God remeber me and ALL the friends I have made here and I will Keep you guys Updated as I can

Bored I'm so sorry to hear about you being sick. I wish you all the best. Hope your surgery and recovery go well.

Jewel

Get well soon, Bored!  We will miss you while you are away but our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Momof5

God Bless and be with you and your family while you are recovering.  Hurry back you will be missed. 

Snarechick

After your surgery, and your cancer free status is official- send me your address here in the states if you like.  From one cancer survivor (cancer free Oct. 6, 2005) to another, I'd love to send you a card!!

Again...prayers, love, and a speedy recovery from all of us! 8)

badgeaddict

get well soon we know ull pull throught with nothing wrong!

Helen

My thoughts and prayers are with you Bored. Hurry and get well. Get lots of rest while you're gone.

Roseybud333

Iceman007

Good Luck and a speedy recovering.hurry back bored  O0

Sweet_Karamel

Hello Bored,

You don't know me and I was just reading what you post. I'm sorry to hear that you are not well. My prayers are with you. Also that was nice of Angel doing your weekly challenges. How kool is that. Hope you have a speedy recovery. ;)

triniqueen27

Madonna

Get well and get some rest. Hope to see you back very soon. ;)

maria

Hi,Gl and best wishes hope you have a very speedy recovery and hurry back.

LastCall

I would like to wish you the
     very best and God Bless You :)

Country Lady

I hope all goes well, you will be missed around here.

Has anyone heard how Bored is doing?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: BoredNItaly on January 13, 2006, 03:38:44 PM
Thank you all very much...... I have a 12 hour flight then a 7 hour drive to mt familys home in Charlesotn,SC so they can help me with my 5 year old son since the Miltary wont let me husband have TIME OFF unless Im dying  LOL thats funny.
I look at it this way I will land in Virginia 8am will be at Wendys before they open to get a Bacon cheesebuger   LMAO!

Welcome back Bored  :) Hope everything went well  8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview