PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:34:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens

Started by sapphire09,

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphire09

I have another pogo account.  It will expire 2/10/06.  The account have about 300,000 tokens on it.  I want to do away with the account and would like to get any suggestions on getting the tokens before I cancel the account.

wattsmyname

Go to Texas hold'em Super rollers room bet big fold on the account you are not going to use any more.
Wont take very long.

RowdyOne

you could double browse in Texas Holdem and lose the 300,000 to your main account,Or use the account transfer which i heard cost $30 to transfer tokens from one account to the other.

wattsmyname

You will have to double brouse or I would be glad to help you and run 1 of the accounts if you can't double brouse.
sorry forgot to include that in my previous post :-X

RowdyOne

sapphire09

Thank You all. That is why I loved this site O0

RowdyOne

wattsmyname

sapphire09

I often tell myself I can't do certain things on the computer.   They use to scare me.  But I did it.  The DB.  I did not think I could. 8)

Thanks everyone for your help. O0

wattsmyname

You will be a double brousing PRO in no time. :D

Madonna

I just went under my old sn...the one that supposedly got banned. Well, it's not anymore, soooo I decided to pull a stunt. I tried double browsing, and I got every token from that account by winning in texas hold em. At least all that hard work didn't go to waste.  >:D

wattsmyname

Bree

I am still trying the Double Browsing thing and I got my Jungle Gin Badge by doing it.  It took me a long time to catch on, but I think I have it now.  I need to learn how to win the Texas holdem tokens from my brothers account he  does not play anymore.  He said I could get his tokens, but still trying to figure out how to get his tokens into my account.  I do make him lose his tokens to me, but it takes a long time to get his tokens.

I will keep trying and I am sure I will get it soon.  :)

frumplebuns

Double browsing is definitly the way to go here. When only transfering tokens that's the best. Why pay Pogo -- don't we already pay enough for our torture?

Happy Gaming!
:D

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Bree on January 13, 2006, 10:35:18 PM
I am still trying the Double Browsing thing and I got my Jungle Gin Badge by doing it.  It took me a long time to catch on, but I think I have it now.  I need to learn how to win the Texas holdem tokens from my brothers account he  does not play anymore.  He said I could get his tokens, but still trying to figure out how to get his tokens into my account.  I do make him lose his tokens to me, but it takes a long time to get his tokens.

I will keep trying and I am sure I will get it soon.  :)

ya take them all lol just have his s/n to bid high and fold goes really fast

sapphire09

at first I kept getting a little confluse but by time I finish draining that account, I have it down pack now.
Thanks again everyone for being there

apple

tigereyes

Quote from: apple on January 14, 2006, 02:17:36 PM
how do u double browser???

If you go up to the top of this page under where it says pogo cheats you will see the club center link, click on that and it will tell you all about double browsing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview