PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:58:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo mini question??

Started by babygurl424,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

does anyone know how some people get PART of a costume/outfit to stay on their mini when they change their outfit??  just wondering..been bugging me for a while now...ty in advance!   ;)

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 13, 2006, 05:29:17 PM
does anyone know how some people get PART of a costume/outfit to stay on their mini when they change their outfit??  just wondering..been bugging me for a while now...ty in advance!   ;)

not really never tried it on the costume dont think you can i have never seen it done on any of them

babygurl424

well, if you look at the "hotshots" some things say "special" by the cost..and it says something labeled that is part of a costume..just wondered how they did it..would like to put on fairy wings with an outfit but not sure how??

ME4SPADES_

try on the fairy out then put what your wanting on it see what happen the wings may stay let me know if it does

babygurl424

nope..keeps reverting back to what i had on if i try to do that..hmmm

ME4SPADES_

mmmm make sure you have the fairy outfit on first  then try a shirt i dont think you can put a costume on with the  wings but maybe a shirt

babygurl424

tried another shirt, pants, my original hair, everything..keeps taking the whole costume off...i sent a message to someone who has that and asked how they did it..when i find out how i will definantly let you know...

Helen

After you purchase your items, go to your closet and put on only what you want. I like the hair in one outfit I bought and it does not come on the regular "hair" page so I always change it to the one that came with the outfit. Most costumes/outfits have items you can mix and match.

babygurl424

Madonna

If you buy a costume and want to use a part with a regular outfit, just go under "my closet", and look in the section you want that item. For instance, some of the masks would be in the "face" section of my closet. The fairy wings would be under "outfits" in your closet. The headgear under "hats" in your closet...and so on. Just make sure every thing you put on your mini, click save so it won't erase it. I hope this helps you. :)

wattsmyname

When you buy some costumes and put them in your closet some parts will be stored in different places. Example ninja head gear will be under hats and when you put a costume on under your mini in the mall you can remove some pieces that have a red x. If you look after reading this it should make sense  and work for you.  8)

ME4SPADES_

ty watts i didnt no that never thought of that but the wings are not one of the single in here is it it is a whole outfit i just tried it and the wings dont stay

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 13, 2006, 05:44:18 PM
ty watts i didnt no that never thought of that but the wings are not one of the single in here is it it is a whole outfit i just tried it and the wings dont stay

After you get the fairy outfit on, look under the picture and click to remove everything BUT the wings. I just tried it and it worked for me.

wattsmyname

babygurl424

i got it!!  thanks so much everyone!!  fairies are my thing..have a tat on my back of one and LOVE tinkerbell!!

Helen

Quote from: babygurl424 on January 13, 2006, 05:58:04 PM
i got it!!  thanks so much everyone!!  fairies are my thing..have a tat on my back of one and LOVE tinkerbell!!

You're welcome, glad you got it to work.

ME4SPADES_

Helen

So, everyone learn to put on the fairy wings without the costume now?? lol
Glad we got that problem solved.  Only reason I had it figured out was because when I went and took off my Vampire costume by clicking on the red X's, it still left me with the vampire hair/teeth and all new clothes, lol.
That sure looked funny.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview