PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:36:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective...

Started by cookiepussin_,

Previous topic - Next topic

cookiepussin_

Does anyone know how many puzzles you have to complete on Easy, Medium and Difficult levels to finish a case?  I usually play on medium and it seems to take longer on easy...do you know how many puzzles it takes for each level??  Thanks!

Tiffany-Pamela

easy-------50
medium------------30
and hard i think---------20

ElitePirate

Easy ~ 65
Medium ~ 28
Not sure about hard, but I'd say 10-18 or so...

themathfairy

I know for sure it is 30 on medium, because that is all I play on.

Monkey

:o
I always thought it was:
Easy    64
Medium     32
Hard     16

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on January 14, 2006, 06:26:28 PM
:o
I always thought it was:
Easy    64
Medium     32
Hard     16

no easy has the less then medium has 40 then hard i think is 60 are 80 peices

RC

They were asking about number of puzzles, not pieces.. easy has 40 pieces, the other 2 have 80. But the number of puzzles, medium has roughly 30, easy is around 60, hard is I think somewhere around 15.. but they may not always be the exact same number every time, it may vary by a puzzle or so. Medium is the best way to go with Jigsaw, it gives better tokens than easy and doesn't take as long to complete each puzzle as hard level. Easy is like doing a kid's puzzle, big pieces and not many of them. Hard you have to rotate them so it takes longer... but in the long run, it doesn't really take much difference in terms of time no matter what level you play on.. if it takes you twice as long to do a hard than a medium, and you have half as many puzzles, it will average around the same amount of total time. Same with easy taking half as long as a medium, but twice as many puzzles.

ME4SPADES_

ops my bad  there is the little  >:D in me again i play medium to alot faster

bobby

DoubleOscotty

how hard are the hard versions and is it more or less time consuming? I have like 4 to get still

pogohatesme

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on January 16, 2006, 08:50:51 AM
how hard are the hard versions and is it more or less time consuming? I have like 4 to get still

Hard is worst.....80 pieces and you have to rotate them into the right direction then into the right spot...better to stick with medium or easy

bubblegum

yes do meduim or easy, best way to go hard is to much a pain in the @#$#@

Mary

medi is best i think goes fast only 30 puzz. per game  ;D

cookiepussin_

Hard is way too hard!! I think you're better off playing med because the time you spend on hard...it averages out about the same.  Easy I can usually finish a puzzle @ around 2-3 minutes.  Medium I average around 4-8 minutes a puzzle.  Maybe easy takes more puzzles but it's probably just as fast or about the same amount of time it would take on Med. to finish a case?!?

pogohatesme

Quote from: bobby on January 14, 2006, 08:20:39 PM
easy has 60 puzzles
medium has 30
hard has 10

lol the only time I tried hard it took me over 15 minutes to do a puzzle lol....

ME4SPADES_

maria

I will stay on med. hard is way to hard and I don't think your getting there any faster with time spent on hard.

Madonna

Medium works best and is much quicker than hard. You don't have to flip pieces around, which can be a major pain. :-\

Jackpotloser

Tookie Tookie

How long on average does it take you to do a medium puzzle? I can do an Easy in 1minute 30 seconds. BTW, other than the clue puzzles, I do the same puzzle (I think it's Night Sky - the first one you see after the clue puzzles) over and over. It's boring but I know where every piece goes and it's quick.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview