PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:22:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"KING KONG"

Started by ME4SPADES_,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

was wondering if any1 has seen the movie king kong yet i have heard it is great and has great graphic tyia

*Angel*

I haven't seen it, but I did hear it was really good.

ME4SPADES_

was wanting to go see it today but just wanted to here from other ppl if it is that good ty angel

Blu

It's got cool graphics, the stories like the original, but GOOD LORD it's longggggggg. Like Titanic long.

*Angel*

Quote from: BluRaven on January 14, 2006, 08:05:27 AM
It's got cool graphics, the stories like the original, but GOOD LORD it's longggggggg. Like Titanic long.

Wow.  That is not something I would want to sit at the movies for.  I liked Titanic, but maybe because I am a girl.  LOL

ME4SPADES_

oh really 3 hrs well i did like the show but 3hs i cant sit that long at work even doing paper im up and down alot lol i do that during any long movie but at home i got the pause button lol oh well maybe wait till it comes on dvd who knows

gigi

We saw it and LOVED it!!!!  They did omit one scene and I sort of missed having it included, but most won't even notice............................. Don't want to spoil it, so I won't mention the scene.
Go see it O0

BoJangles

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: BoJangles on January 14, 2006, 08:27:20 AM
Too long for moi aussi!!!! :o

yup i would have to do some wondering for a little bit hard on the behind to me

Helen

I haven't seen it yet but heard it's great!! Too bad I know the ending already, lol.

Madonna

Quote from: *Angel* on January 14, 2006, 08:06:18 AM
Quote from: BluRaven on January 14, 2006, 08:05:27 AM
Wow.  That is not something I would want to sit at the movies for.  I liked Titanic, but maybe because I am a girl.  LOL
I love the movie...both King Kong and Titanic. But...if i hear Celine Dion sing that dang song "My heart will go on" one more time, i'm just gonna have to barf. :o

CindyLouWho

Can't wait to see it but will wait til it comes out on dvd, lol. 

RowdyOne

They played that song  "My Heart will go on" over and over and over down here  till it got so old you couldnt take it anymore lol  All of the remakes there making today seems to out do the original version by a landslide but the original King Kong will always be my favorite at least until i see the new one and have a change of mind   ::)

Madonna

I'm from Alabama, and they played the song over and over like you said. They still play it occasionally, and when they do...that station gets tripped real quick. >:D. I went to see King Kong...the new version, and I must say...it was awesome. I'm gladded I saw it in the theater...the effects were outstanding!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview