PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:23:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Do Badges Go ALong With Transfer of POGO account?

Started by BoJangles,

Previous topic - Next topic

Madonna

From my understanding, you pay 30 bux to transfer your accounts to 1 account...but it can't be your own. That, to me is the dumbest thing I've ever heard pogo say...well one of them. ::)

bubblegum

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Madonna on January 17, 2006, 01:46:30 PM
From my understanding, you pay 30 bux to transfer your accounts to 1 account...but it can't be your own. That, to me is the dumbest thing I've ever heard pogo say...well one of them. ::)

i would use the money for here not tranfering tokens,auto can get them for you

Madonna

pogohatesme

Here's the deal.

You have an account named "pogoaccount".  It's a club pogo account.  You've won 300 badges.  You have 5 months of Club time left.  Your admiting yourself to the hospital for pogo addiction and won't have computer access forever!  "Janey" would like your pogo account with your name, tokens, badges, and 5 months of pogo time because she doesn't have a club pogo subscription.  IF you pay pogo 30 bux, they will remove your name, account info, etc and transfer it into Janey's name.  Janey will now own your s/n, account, tokens, badges, etc. Just under her name. 

You can't combine accounts at all.  The whole transfer thing is pretty stupid way for them to just come up with more money.

BlueFrog

My 17 year old tried to create an account on pogo, last summer. They wouldn't let him because it used inappropriate, offensive language in the screen name. So why in the heck will they one person create one and not another? Money hogs I say. BTW if anyone would like a free screen name with 3 hundred something badges plz let me know I'm worn out from playing my 2 screen names (and everybody else's in my house 18 badges a week).That's tooooo many badges to work on anymores. I'm too proud from the hard work I put into  getting the badges to just let pogo have all my hard work. :D A lot of the badges I got I didn't use auto's for til late 2004.  >:D I'm very serious. I can't keep up anymore,  :'( and it was just renewed a few months ago. And I would prefer to give it to some one who can appericiate it and work on it out of fun. So if you know of someone who plays on someone else's account all the time cause  what ever reason let me know.

Jackpotloser

Quote from: BlueFrog on January 18, 2006, 12:58:03 AM
My 17 year old tried to create an account on pogo, last summer. They wouldn't let him because it used inappropriate, offensive language in the screen name. So why in the heck will they one person create one and not another? Money hogs I say. BTW if anyone would like a free screen name with 3 hundred something badges plz let me know I'm worn out from playing my 2 screen names (and everybody else's in my house 18 badges a week).That's tooooo many badges to work on anymores. I'm too proud from the hard work I put into  getting the badges to just let pogo have all my hard work. :D A lot of the badges I got I didn't use auto's for til late 2004.  >:D I'm very serious. I can't keep up anymore,  :'( and it was just renewed a few months ago. And I would prefer to give it to some one who can appericiate it and work on it out of fun. So if you know of someone who plays on someone else's account all the time cause  what ever reason let me know.
You are going to make someone very HAPPY :) WTG....

badgemad

Ill take it if you are sure you no longer need it pm me the screen name and pw if no one has taken it yet it will do for my niece who is always playing on mine :o

Madonna

TY Hellen for clarifying that. So pogo IS as stupid as they sound. :o

pogohatesme

Quote from: Madonna on January 18, 2006, 01:12:29 PM
TY Hellen for clarifying that. So pogo IS as stupid as they sound. :o

Haha girl you should have known that by now!

triniqueen27

Madonna

This was the message I received about combining accounts:
Hi,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

We are sorry, but Screen names can never be changed. If you'd like to use a different name you can create a new account with the user name you would prefer. This also means that you cannot transfer your subscription from one account name to another. For example, if you have purchased a full year subscription for Club Pogo, you can not transfer Gametime from that account to another EA Member Name.

PS: You can not transfer Tokens/Badges between screen name or combine the Tokens/Badges from all of your screen names into one.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

(Can we say DUMB?)

bubblegum

oh this board and pogo's answers are so confusing me!!  WWWAAAA  :'( oh well go figure pogo would confuse me

Madonna

What it's saying, you can't transfer your own account to a new account you create. you can give it to someone else though...which makes no sense...whatsoever. :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview