PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:31:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trivia

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

i set up a little trivia site for everyone here,if i set it up right it should get a new quiz every day, just a little something for everyone to do here's the link http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/bobbys-trivia-43584.html
just hope it's ok that i posted it :P

Helen

Sounds interesting Bobby, I'll have to check it out. Thanks!!

pogohatesme

Great idea!  Grr...finished my quiz right after they shut down to talley scores  :'(  Guess I'll wait till tomorrow's comes up!

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 14, 2006, 09:11:49 PM
Great idea!  Grr...finished my quiz right after they shut down to talley scores  :'(  Guess I'll wait till tomorrow's comes up!

yup me to have to wait lol

foxx

Thanks Bobby...I will be sure to check it out tomorrow...need sleepy now.... ;)

Madonna

bobby

pogohatesme

Yah it's back up now! :D

9/10 in 74 seconds for a score of 826....I think I acutally knew the answer to 1 or 2 of the questions...the rest of them I guessed on !

bobby

Spooks

I joined. Got 7/10 in 82 seconds... that was fun! Will have to bookmark it when I get home. No one move this link or I'll be lost forever!!! ;)

bobby

still need more people to join, it'll be more fun as more people play,check it out link at top O0

CindyLouWho

ME4SPADES_

waiting for next game not to much longer

Eagles Fan

Thanks Bobby  I will check it out tomorrow! 

Madonna

I signed up, played, and appear to be dumber than i originally thought i was...which is saying something :o.

bobby

Madonna

Well, I feel like I should have known more...but...those were hard questions! ;D

bobby

according to the setting they are intermediate but alot of those questions are hard

Madonna

If those were intermediate, I'd hate to see the hard questions :o...I'd score a big old zero.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview