Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trivia

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Hey, that was cool!  I got a pop up that said "You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya?"  LOL

bobby

congrats to PBontherun yet again on winning december..this month it was actually close though :{x pm homer for your prize O0
1. PBOnTheRun  134
2. greendog 132
3. Rekindled Chaos 131
4. CindyLou 128
5. Squid 100
top 5

new players always welcome..link is at the bottom of my siggy..gl everyone next month :!!

Tara

PB On The Run

Thanks all!!!  GL this month!!   O0

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 01, 2008, 05:25:06 PM
Not only does PB have the smarts, she's quick, too!  Everyone is timed on their response, which becomes the tie-breaker, when needed.  She's speedy in the smarts department!  WTG, PB, from one of the slowest readers in the trivia department.  LOL.

My biggest problem, time wise, is that I always have people looking over my shoulder when I'm playing anything and they feel the overwhelming need to "help". 

bobby

if anyone has a topic they would want for the trivia game..just let me know and i'll make a custom game for that day :{x

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bobby on January 02, 2008, 01:04:27 PM
if anyone has a topic they would want for the trivia game..just let me know and i'll make a custom game for that day :{x

I want a topic about my childhood.  Than I'm sure to win.   :)))

bobby

congrats PB u know the drill..pm homer for your prize O0

PB On The Run

Thanks!!  GL to all this month.   O0

bobby

congrats to the winnerS for feb. :/\

1. PBOnTheRun (176 points, 6 wins)
2. Squid (176 points, 7 wins)
3. Rekindled Chaos (174 points, 4 wins)
4. harley (170 points, 2 wins)
5. CindyLou (167 points, 2 wins)

Homer

PB & Squid PM your registration code to me. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PB On The Run

Congrats to Squid and gl to all this month.  I figured it was all over for me this month.  I missed a day because the family cat went in for surgery, and I forgot all about the contest. She had a bladder stone that had to be removed.  After a few rough days, Zowie is doing much better.  She started to groom herself & sharpen her claws today, and is eating more.   :^*   

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2008, 08:48:40 AM

I guess I owe it to her stone for sharing the trivia prize.  I'd rather lose and have kitty be ok.

You're a better woman than I am.   :)) :)) :))  Just kidding!

PB On The Run

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2008, 08:48:40 AM
I'm happy to hear the kitty is ok.   :;'
I guess I owe it to her stone for sharing the trivia prize.  I'd rather lose and have kitty be ok.
Glad she's eating more, too!  cat22.gif

Enjoy your auto, PB.

Thanks!!  Enjoy your auto too!!  I'm going to give the sudoko auto a whirl to make sure it works well for me.  That game is about as much fun as watching paint dry, LOL

bobby

sorry about the 24 hour delay..congrats to PBOnTheRun (232 points, 10 wins) on winning march..pm homer for your prize..good luck all..im putting up new topics

Homer

bobby PB wants the prize to go to the person in 2nd place

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

That's very awesome, PB - what a generous thing to do.  Errrr.... ummmm.... but, I think I was in 3rd place.   :)))  Just kidding!  Way To Go on the win and for being such a nice person!

:^*

PB On The Run

Thanks everyone!!  GL in April to all.  I love to play trivia, but wanted to let others share in the prizes.  Can't wait to see the new categories!!  O0

bobby

Quote from: Homer on April 02, 2008, 03:14:22 PM
bobby PB wants the prize to go to the person in 2nd place
wow!..that's really nice PB..RC gets the prize this month courtesy of PB!! O0 GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview